pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Magifrost-Frostfire mage

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted) Magifrost-Frostfire mage Empty (Accepted) Magifrost-Frostfire mage

Post  Magifrost Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Character Information

Character Name:Magifrost

Class:Mage

Talent Build and why you chose it: Frostfire as it hasnt let me down in terms of dps as with it I've managed to top dps in quiet a few raids though I wont be using it for much longer as I'll be switching to the TTW build later to get more out of my gear.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: If its a standard fight like patchwerk I open up with mirror image using the cool down it gives on my other spells to activate my other cool downs (combustion and icy veins) along with my trinkets. Then I'll start with frostfire bolt and cast living bomb straight after it, I then continue with using frostfire bolt refreshing living bomb at the end of a frostfire bolt cast when it ends. Unless a instant pyro procs which takes first priority of what I cast after frostfire bolt ends which I will continue casting after each frostfire bolt untill it doesnt proc then I'll recast living bomb at the end of the next frostfire bolt. I often use the global cool down on my spells after living bomb and pyros to move if I have to. Lower down on the priority list of what I cast at the end of a frostfire bolt is mana gems and arcane torrent which I use when I lose around 5k mana if I have nothing else to cast at the end of a frostfire bolt.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : On this server i have a lvl 25 hunter Falkore and a just made priest thats lvl 14 Rathen

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Magifrost

Raid Progress:
Classic - Only achievement runs
TBC -Kara, Gruuls didnt do much in TBC as when i got to 70 with this character Sunwell was out and Wotlk was comming very shortly
WotLK -OS,Naxx,first 4 bosses of ulduar know tacs for the rest of them have tryed to do EoE by pugging recently but havent found a pug organized enough to do it

Personal Information

Where are you from?:UK

Tell us a little about yourself: Well i was born in england and im a student, in my free time i usualy play with my mates on wow, go out and do some sport (normaly football,tennis or Rugby) or go into town also with the summer holidays comming up I have lots of spare time.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
I used to be in the Reckoning but it stoped raiding and even when it did i found it too casual for my liking also more recently Tempest of Nordrassil but my stay there was only temporary while i was and still am now looking for pve semi-hardcore or hardcore raiding guild.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Demonhunta who i was in the Reckoning with, did quiet a few raids with him and have gotten on well with him.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Yes when joining a raiding guild i dont expect to have a spot all the time as if im accepted I will be new so I wont expect first priority or anything when it comes to raids and also the fact I wont be the only one wanting to go into Ulduar, just aslong as i get to do a bit of raiding myself im happy with sitting out on certain raids if asked.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
I can raid all days from up to 19:00-24:00

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes i have ventrilo

What addons do you use?
DBM,Omen,Recount,Decursive,atlas loot and RAWR

Finally Why should we pick you?
I always turn up to raids, come flasked always have the right buff food i also bring fish feasts, never go for the cheap enchants and try to gem my gear aswell as possible. Im prepared to improve and learn from my mistakes i'll always open to advice, i'll respec if needed and I wont randomly go afk or DC in raids. I just mainly want to see the end content with players i know and trust and get as much out of my time on wow as possible.

Anything else you would like to add? Only thing i would like to add is im fully aware that my head isnt gemmed right, a mistake i wont make again now that i've downloaded RAWR Smile also if im declined i would appreciated it if you would give me some tips to what im doing wrong and what i can do to improve.

Magifrost

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Magifrost-Frostfire mage Empty re

Post  Umor! Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:28 am

/w me ingame. Need to ask you few qustions
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down