pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Barragan, BE Mage

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Barragan, BE Mage Empty [Accepted] Barragan, BE Mage

Post  barragan Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:32 am

Character Name: Barragan
Class: Mage
Specc and why you chose it:

First: Arcane PvE - Outdpsing frostfire pvebuild afaik, but very mana consuming. Usually have no problems with mana tho since theres managems, pots and a 2 min CD on Evocation, and ive dont good so far in both 10 and 25 man raids. As stated in a mage forum on wowhead; Frostfire pve build does alot of dmg and drains little mana, but theres no fun with it. Arcane does more output dps and a well thought rotation is needed to be able to play it right, a.k.a, you need brains Very Happy

Second (dual specc): Frost PvP - Nice to just kill some alliance now and then.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Staark, Troll Warrior - Defcapped, 29.5k Hp, full purple and usually MT's Naxx25.

First: Prot - Tank tank tank

Second (dual specc): Fury - I can dmg too! Not as much as my mage tho Razz

Where are you from?: Sweden, Uddevalla

Tell us a little about yourself:
My irl name is Mark, and as writen above i live in Sweden, the great country of snow and polarbears (not)!
I work at a computerstore called Inet, usually 10-19 but sometimes 11-20 (ones a week or so) and 12-17 on weekends.
If indeed your raiding times are from 20.00-24.00, then it kinda fits my working hours and me being used to stay up at late.

Ive been playing WoW since the vanilla days, raided hardcore on alliance side in a guild called Dignity on Executus server with a druid healer (Dohlittle, check up no armory Smile
where we actually downed C'thun serverfirst on the alliance side. Also raided MC, BWL, rest of AQ40 and eventually Naxxramas at lvl 60 (cleared spiderwing, killed noth and Instructor Raz). Then the guild kinda went downwards since we got beta keys to TBC, and everyone started playing the beta instead of doing naxx Razz

At TBC i raided all contents aswell, on my druid ofc, and i also had a mage on alliance side (Neliel on Executus) which i raided on whenever we needed extra dps.

Me and some buds decided to reroll before WOTLK, and here we are, on karazhan.

Armory Link:
Barragan: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Barragan
Staark: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Staark

Raid Progress:
Classic - Hogger, MC (Full), BWL (Full), AQ40 (Full), Naxx lvl 60 (Spiderwing, Noth, Raz)
TBC - Gruul, Karazhan, Magtheridon, SSC (Full), TK (Full), MH (Full), BT (Full), Sunwell (Full)
WotLK - OS 10/25, VOA 10/25 (Emalon 10man on both chars), Naxx10/25 (got achievement for 10/25 on both chars), Ulduar 10 (first boss only)

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Gangsta Gnomes - My own guild with my buds, we did some naxx and stuff together, only 10 man tho.
Conlegium Ineptus Ambulo - My current guild, which all Gangsta Gnomes people merged with. GG used to do Naxx25 with c.i.a, so we decided to join forces and voila, here we are.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Not that i can think of atm.. i have played with players from pLayers, but i dont >know< any of you yet Razz

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Mon - 19:30 - whenever raid is over
Tues - 20:30 - whenever raid is over
Wed - All day (if they dont call me in for work)
Thurs - All day (if they dont call me in for work)
Fri - All day (if they dont call me in for work or im going out Smile
Sat - 17:30 - whenever raid is over
Sun - 17:30 - whenever raid is over

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
yes, got it!

Anything else you would like to add?
First, the upcoming week im going to a friend of mine who also plays on Karazhan, its a Swedish holliday (Valborg) and we are going to party Smile Im not saying i cant raid the upcoming week, im just saying that i might not be able to raid everyday since we will most likely be drunk all the times Razz He is also in an Ulduar raiding guild, so its not that he will be pissed if i raid. Just wanted you all to know Razz

Second, all in all im just a guy looking for a serious guild with right raiding hours. The reason why im willing to leave C.I.A is because the difference cap of all the players in the guild. Theres really good players, and then theres really shitty ones, and that simply dont mix. Im tired of poorly geared people who dont take their time to gear up in heroics and whines about spots in naxx10/25, and people who actually have nice gear but specc as they want to, which results in crappy dps close to the main tanks, instead of speccing -the best pve specc-. You seem to know how to handle your classes and are willing to wipe for hours to get progress, which is what im used to since 4-5 years back. Now, if we wipe 3-4 times in C.I.A, the leaders say "Lets try this tomorrow" as if the encounter will be any easier the day after..

Im willing to wipe, to raid and to endure alot of stress, thats how a raider is Razz

I hope i dont sound too cynical, but the truth is the truth, and we cant be more than we are!

Hope you had a nice reading tho Razz

-Barragan/Staark

barragan

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Barragan, BE Mage Empty Re: [Accepted] Barragan, BE Mage

Post  Edgey Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 am

Very nice application however

"The reason why im willing to leave C.I.A is because the difference cap of all the players in the guild. Theres really good players, and then theres really shitty ones, and that simply dont mix"

You may have to rethink that as that is true for us Razz Maybe just our very good players are so good we can carry the shitters through. Very Happy. But all in all very good application whisper me in game for invite.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  barragan Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:54 am

Well i didnt want to sound as harsh as i actually did Razz But in the heat of the moment, i just tried to express my thoughts ^^Ofc there will always be differences between players, but usually the raiding guilds who actually get somewhere are the homes of people who just gets the game Smile

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down