pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Kaven - mage

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted) Kaven - mage Empty (Accepted) Kaven - mage

Post  Kaven Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Character Information

Character Name:Kaven

Class:Mage

Talent Build and why you chose it:Frostfire - 0/52/19 - very mana efficient comparing to arcane spec (which might have slightly bigger dps, though on some boss fights FF is the one that truly shines)

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: LB>scorchx5>ff applying scorch depends on other people specs (same effect has f.e. warlock). recasting living bomb and spaming frostfire is what this build depends on

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Taurist, Kazzak realm. Raided with him in TBC, but now i rerolled on mage to enjoy dpsing.

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Kaven

Raid Progress:
Classic - Started MC and Onyxia, then TBC went out
TBC - Everything up to first few bosses in BT.
WotLK -Naxx, VoA, EoE, OS, Ulduar 10 first 3 bosses

Personal Information

Where are you from?:Poland

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a quiet type of person Smile. I have ended my school education few weeks ago, and few days ago i officialy became a student Very Happy Now im enjoying my long holidays, chilling in WoW, going to some parties, sleeping till noon Cool

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
-None on this server, except the one im in at the moment (Aurora Borealis). It polish raiding guild (or i suppose it was as the core team transfered to other server, and they cant make naxx 10 now. Im writing "they" as not a single succesful raid happened since i joined..)

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
-Not really

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?

-I am aware of that, as well with the fact that im not geared enough to join progress raids in Ulduar 25, so its fine with me.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?

-Almost 24/7. That might sound silly, but i dont have job or school now so i have a lot of free time. Of course i am meeting with friends but its usually friday or saturday, so those days are perfect for me. Also i dont have any problem with raiding till bright morning, just gimme a break to make coffee and i stay pro Cool

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?

-I have it installed, are possible version there were realesed Smile

What addons do you use?

-DBM, decursive, MSBT, bartender, gatherer, omnicc, omen, outfitter, power auras, smart buff, quartz, recount, and few other that i think its not worth mentioning

Finally Why should we pick you?

- I dont whine, i try to top myself when it comes to skills, and im online a lot Smile

Anything else you would like to add?
I have transfered on this server few days ago, and i still had no luck with finding a serious raiding guild. I hope you'll change it Wink

Kaven

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Kaven - mage Empty re

Post  Umor! Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 am

Talk to me ingame
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down