pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Mage apply

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted) Mage apply Empty (Accepted) Mage apply

Post  Mantiz94 Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Character Name:Mantizz

Class:MAge

Talent Build and why you chose it: i choosed fire/arc because its easy to understand and it´s pew pew dps

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: scorch living bomb fireball and instant pyroblast if i get it:P

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : DK on karazhan lvl 73

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Mantizz. There is my sucky PvP gear on!

Raid Progress:
Classic -MC, Onyxia not many:P
TBC -BT, Karazhan
WotLK -All

Personal Information

Where are you from?:Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself:Im an active and fun Player i dont have any problems with raiding times or something my connection is great and my computer to:) and wanna do some nice progress in ulduar=)

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I left F E A R because they only do naxx10 and naxx 25 pugs and they do ulduar10 but they allways wipe on iginis and only give it like 2 tryes:P

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?Not really:P

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? yes ofc

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?Anytime just tell me Razz

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?Ofc:D

What addons do you use? recount, decursive and Qh ofc:P and DBM

Finally Why should we pick you?because i allways there to help and i love the Game :d and meeting new ppl:D

Anything else you would like to add? no:D

Mantiz94

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Mage apply Empty re

Post  Umor! Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

Accepted on trial. /w any officer ingame for invite
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down