pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Dustydorthe Mage application

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted) Dustydorthe Mage application Empty (Accepted) Dustydorthe Mage application

Post  Dustydorthe Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:15 am

Character Information

Character Name: Dustydorthe

Class: Mage
Talent Build and why you chose it: I have played as arcane since christmass and i love the spec, but fire is proving to be more dps so i play both right now Wink

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: I can play my arcane rotation with my eyes closed rly, but in fire i still need to perfect the rotation. As a mage i do everything to tweak my dps, which means using cooldowns/speedpots on exactly the right time, which requires knowledge of the fight and when the bloodlust is comming in, so if the bl time is not announced before the fight, ill be the one asking about it.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : I have a Death Knight named Callmedoom, but i rarely play him.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Dustydorthe

Raid Progress:
Classic - MC, ZG (i was not rly a raider until the end of classic, and then we only did ZG to get rdy for TBC)
TBC - Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, MH and some BT
WotLK - Everything upto Mimiron on both 10 and 25 man Ulduar.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: A little town in Denmark called Silkeborg.

Tell us a little about yourself: I just finished highschool and i have a year of doing random shit before i continue my education. On a more personal level, i belive my self to have a positive attitude towards nearly anything, and i enjoy new challenges in real life and in game Smile

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I am currently in Flawless, but i have no raiding spot cause i cant find time to raid 5 days a week. I have had rly bad luck with guilds i liked being disbanded and such, but to list some i was in Ordo Templi Draconis, Insomnia and The Syndicate, all guilds who disbanded.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Actually i dont know any one from pLayers, but you guys have a good reputation and i have always enjoyed meeting players from your guild in pugs.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? I have a bit much going on in my life right now, so not always having a raid spot/being expected to raid is great for me.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? In the first 4 weeks i will have problems attending thuesday and thursday cause im taking my driving licence, but im free most other days and would love to fill in on 10 mans aswell.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? I have it and know how to use it Smile

What addons do you use? DBM, Dr. Damage, Scorchio2, recount, omen and some other mage addons.

Finally Why should we pick you? I am your basic soldier. I do what im asked, im always focused and if i make a mistake i learn from it. Youll get some nice dps and a player who can also take other roles, as killing ads/kiting/shattering and so on. As mentioned before i have a positive attitude which i belive is key to having a great and progressing raiding environment.

Anything else you would like to add?
This sunday im leaving for Turkey for a week, so you will not be able to reach me during that time Wink

Best regards from Rasmus / Dustydorthe

Dustydorthe

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Dustydorthe Mage application Empty re

Post  Umor! Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:35 am

Well we don't raid on Tuesday , so you can pretty much attend the most important raids. /w me ingame for invite
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down