pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] [Gorfeild] Mage application

Go down

[Accepted] [Gorfeild] Mage application Empty [Accepted] [Gorfeild] Mage application

Post  Gorfeild Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 am

Character Name: Gorfeild

Class: Mage

Talent Build and why you chose it: 57/3/11 - I chose this spec simply because i was fed up with Ttw fireball spec. But will most probably go back to that spec.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Arcane Blast x3, no proc, Arcane Barrage /// Arcane Blast x3, proc, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Barrage. Ttw/fireball spec - x1 scorch, LB, Fireball - Hot streak proc- repeat.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Yes, i have a level 70 paladin on Boulderfist called Anired

Armory Link
:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Gorfeild

Raid Progress:
Classic - ZG, MC, BWL, AQ 20
TBC - Karazhan, ZA, Gruul (Then i took a break)
WotLK - I have the Champions of the Frozen waste achievement. Dome some of toc 10 and little on ulda.

Personal Information

Where are you from?
: London

Tell us a little about yourself: Well i'm a guy of simple pleasures, easily amused and enjoy anything to do with computers. I done 2 years at college studying IT practitioning and now working full for a company. I like to make people laugh but can be serious at appropriate times cheers

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.I was in a small guild called Imperative which was a very fun guild, unfortunately our guild master abandoned us and went Decadence...

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? I don't think so, i keep myself to myself! noone knows me Smile

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? Yes.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server )can you raid? I can raid everyday above 5-6 PM. I usually get home from work at around 4PM but it can lead on to higher times, but very rare.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? I have Ventrilo, and i have a mic.

What addons do you use? Omen, Scorchio2/Power Auras Classic, MiksScrollingBattleText, Quartz, Hit Assist for Casters, Decursive, Recount, Deadly Boss mod.

Finally Why should we pick you? You should pick me because you are in need of a mage Shocked Ijoke, you should pick me because i feel i could add support to your raids scratch I'm useless at selling myself as you may see...

Anything else you would like to add? Thanks! Like a Star @ heaven

Gorfeild

Back to top Go down