pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Bishonen - Protection/Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Bishonen - Protection/Holy Paladin Empty [Accepted] Bishonen - Protection/Holy Paladin

Post  Bishonen Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Bishonen

Class: Paladin

Talent Build and why you chose it:
Protection - I used to play a Rogue, so I was limited to DPS, and only DPS. When Wrath hit, I levelled a Paladin so I could play a different way. Also, I levelled with Péon (Resto Shaman), so it made sense to run instances together as Prot/resto.
Build is pretty standard. No quirks. Proven to be the best tanking build, for threat, surviability and efficency.

Holy - I got a little bored of Protection, so I decided to put a Holy set together. I fell in love with the big numbers and mechanics behind some of the Holy abilities. I like keeping people alive.
Again, the build I use is pretty standard. It includes all the key talents needed to heal effectively and for long periods of , as well as talents to increase the size of heals.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
Protection - Boss fight: Wings, Avengers Shield/Exorcism, Judge (+ BV from Libram), Shield of Righteousness (Extra damage/threat from the extra BV). After that, threat isn't an issue. Consecration is nice on trash, but it's a low prio on bosses unless it has adds of some sort.

Holy - I'm gemmed and enchanted for a high mana pool (Currently sits at around 24,000 unbuffed). I use Holy Light mostly, but I use Divine Fervor (Insta crit) and Holy shock, followed by an instant Flash of Light if the tank is getting dangerously low.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Gone - 74 Rogue
Goober - 73 DK

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Bishonen

Raid Progress:
Classic - All cleared (60 Night elf druid)
TBC - Cleared up to BT on my Rogue pre-nerfpatch, Hit Sunwell after the nerf.
WotLK - Cleared all content on 10 man (All but General and Yogg, but I know the tactics for both), and all but Ulduar on 25 man.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Manchester, England

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a pretty interesting guy. I like to think I have a good sense of humour, and I'm easy to talk to and get to know.
I play guitar (Have been for several years) and love all kinds of music.
Honestly, I don't know what to put here other than I'd bring a few giggles to /g.
;D

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Arctic Avengers - I never really raided with them. They invited me more out of courtesy than anything else, before I geared myself up. I left because I wanted to get into some raiding.
Lunacy - Left because of the constant drama.
Daoine Sidhe - Stayed for a while for the chat and friendly atmosphere. Left because I wanted more raids.
Severance - Newly formed guild, made by a friend. Joined on the promise that it'd pick up quickly. Rage-quit after a whole raid of signups didn;t show up for Ulduar.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
I dueled Science once, maybe. o.O

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Certainly. Happy to sit around doing dailies while the big boys play with Yoggy.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server )can you raid?
24/7, prettymuch.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
I have it, and I love it.

What addons do you use?
Decursive, Pally Power, Healbot, Omen, Recount, Bartender, DBM etc.

Finally Why should we pick you?
I know how to play my class, and have taken the time to gear up two seperate specs to a good standard. I can fill either a tank or a healer spot without preference or annoyance, as I enjoy playing both specs equally. My raid experience is good, and I feel that I can bring a lot to your raids.

Anything else you would like to add?
I know that applying as two specs is awkward, but my gearsets are roughly the same standard for each spec, and I enjoy playing both.
Thanks (:

Bishonen

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Bishonen - Protection/Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] Bishonen - Protection/Holy Paladin

Post  Edgey Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey Bish sorry for the late reply but I'm currently on holiday. As i said to Roq we currently in a semi hardcore state after exams and Summer is here but still managing to nearly down yogg which hopefully we will this week. We are fairly full on paladins at the moment but have a few on trial. So will accept you on a trial basis to see how you do. I won't be back for a week so ask another officer in game for an invite. Hopefully see you then.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Bishonen - Protection/Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Accepted] Bishonen - Protection/Holy Paladin

Post  Bishonen Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Late? Wow. I posted this like an hour ago.
o:

Semi-Hardcore suits me fine. It's not like I have a life or anything.
Thanks for the trial. I'll whisper someone ASAP!
Have fun on holiday~

Bishonen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down