pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin.

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin. Empty [Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin.

Post  Liliath Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:47 am

Character Information

Character Name: Liliath

Class: Paladin

Talent Build and why you chose it: Proctetion, I like tanking since its most rewarding job in world of warcraft in my opinion. Smile Here is my build: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZE0tA0uMGsIufdEb00b:pkG

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:

It depends on the boss, but first I make little threat, that I won't lose aggro and after that I will use survial abilities like Divine protection and stuff like that, if I see its necessary and after that I will make threat that anyone won't get aggro and basically thats it if there isn't any moving or anything else.(Rotation, First Holy shield after that Divine Plea and after that Judgement of Wisdom after that SoR, HoR, Exorsism and so on).

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Puskamies - 73 rogue
Tyttö - 61 mage
Graur - 66 death knight

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Liliath

Raid Progress:
Classic - I raided a bit of MC with my former rogue, I wasn't hardcore raider by then. I also managed to raid AQ20 & ZG. Very Happy
TBC - I didn't play as much as I play in thise days so I only cleared Karazhan & SSC & TK & Couple of bosses from Hyjal and BT.
WotLK - I have raided Naxxramas since I dinged 80 level, I have done it like ten times, I have also done OS & VoA & EoE more than 5 times and couple of bosses from Ulduar but after that my guild stoped raiding and I didn't get more bosses.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Finland

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm funny guy who likes to raid with civilized people.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.

The Ultimate Chaos, I left because nobody didn't raid anymore. I think they had summer vacation =P

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Firesurfer.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Well, I would like to raid but I will accept if someone goes before me if he's higher rank than I'm.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?

I can raid any day I want and when ever I want it. (I'm on summervacation atm so I can play even more than usually) =P

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes, I do.

What addons do you use?
X-pearl, recount, DMB, decursive, omen. On raids I use thise.

Finally Why should we pick you?
I'm good at tanking and if you need hardcore tank, then why not.

Anything else you would like to add? Wink Very Happy
I have gear for everything, so for exsample I can swap to an healer if we don't have enough healers for raid, I can also go DPS, but I would rather tank :> Thank you for reading my application.

Liliath

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin. Empty Re: [Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin.

Post  Edgey Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey mate we are currently quite full on the tanking front but could maybe use one more can you whisper me for a chat in game at some point. Cheers.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin. Empty Liliath - Protection Paladin.

Post  Liliath Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 am

I will whisper you as soon as I can :>

Liliath

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin. Empty Re: [Declined] Liliath - Protection Paladin.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down