protection paladin

Go down

protection paladin

Post  balckfairy on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Character Information

Character Name: balckfairy

Talent Build and why you chose it:5/55/11 because of ı using aoe skıll usually. I thınk thıs talent is the best for aoe tankıng.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: I start tankıng with Hand of Reckoning for boss , Avenger's Shield for adds. after ı use Consecration ,Shield of Righteousness, Hammer of the Righteous and Judgement of Light. when cd is finished ı use that skill. I'll use Blessing of Sanctuary if raid has one paladin. ı use Sacred Shield every time. when my mana closer to finish ı use Divine Plea anf Arcane Torrent. ı use Holy Wrath when this skill work to adds or boss. ı tankıng adds use Seal of Command but for boss Seal of Corruption. hardly situation ı use my trnket and Lay of hands. Righteous Fury every time open.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :67 troll mage.

Armory Link:

Raid Progress:
Classic -none
TBC -some small dungeons
WotLK - toc10 toc25 togc10 icc10(7 boss + dreamwalker+ blood princes) icc25( only 4 boss because of pug)

Personal Information

Where are you from?:turkey

Tell us a little about yourself: ı'm form turkey in izmir. ı love games epecially warcraft. ı stared turkish server 5 years ago. ı started orjınal wow this year baause of my school. ı study ege univercity. ı love listening music nearly all of style.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Im in "Genesis' guild. ı leave bacause a lot of people change guild and they doesnT do regular progress.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
no. But all time I do pug it sad me. it some times hapen , it is OK for me.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
my school fnsh 14.00 (servertime) ı play 14.00-16.30 all day and
I can play 20.15-24or1(monday tuesday wednesday thurday) other days free allday.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
ı have it

What addons do you use?
atlas loot , deadly boss mod , omen3 , skada summary , grid , pally power , titan panel , gear scored meter , quest helper for my other chacter , postal.

Finally Why should we pick you?
I m good tank. ı can help you and you can help me. we can improve each other. ı love helping people. every time ı help my friends and my guild.

Anything else you would like to add
no thanks. I waiting for your reply.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum