pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Shadow Priest Popanovski lf more active guild

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]Shadow Priest Popanovski lf more active guild Empty [Declined]Shadow Priest Popanovski lf more active guild

Post  Pop Sat May 16, 2009 11:20 am

Character Name: Popanovski
Class: Priest
Specc and why you chose it: Shadow, was holy pre-WotLK but decided to level as shadow and continued in 80 too since it was fun to do something else than before.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Uh, i have many but this is two of them 64 shaman, 51 warrior.

Age: 13... don't decline me because im just 13 please, i'm not retarded Razz.
Where are you from?: Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself: I live in sweden in a city called Linköping with my mum, like to play wow (ofc) and i also do some bowling :p.. Also have a cat called Lina ^_^

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Popanovski

Raid Progress:
Classic - None
TBC - Karazhan, Z'A.
WotLK - Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 0 d (didnt have good guild enough to make it) Uld10 3 bosses

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. 1st was Shadowswift left because it sucked.. Wiped in nax 10, 2nd Bunny Brigade for a short while, they went together with Ordo Templi Draconis wich soon splitted up, 3rd was a swedish guild called Gangsta Gnomes Razz they went together with Conlegium Ineptus Ambulo wich is my current guild. I choose to start search for new because it feels like we are boosting noobs...

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Sry :p

What days and times (server time)can you raid? Mostly weekends, can't raid too late though. Can also raid none-weekends but then it have to start early.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? got it.

Anything else you would like to add? Got 4/5 T7.5 and ca 2k sp :p

Pop

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Shadow Priest Popanovski lf more active guild Empty Re: [Declined]Shadow Priest Popanovski lf more active guild

Post  Reccy Sat May 16, 2009 11:25 am

We raid late, 11UK Time (GMT) or 12Server Time, not sure of the time scale over in sweden.

Plus we requrie a 80% attendance rate, which is 4 out of 5 days raid nights.

Reccy

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Shadow Priest Popanovski lf more active guild Empty Re: [Declined]Shadow Priest Popanovski lf more active guild

Post  Pop Sat May 16, 2009 11:38 am

Reccy wrote:We raid late, 11UK Time (GMT) or 12Server Time, not sure of the time scale over in sweden.

Plus we requrie a 80% attendance rate, which is 4 out of 5 days raid nights.

My time is server time so no its not a very good raiding time for me, though on weekends i should be able to make it (not sundays) and other days i just could stay like half?

Pop

Back to top Go down

Post  Umor! Sat May 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Ehm better go play Pokemon or something if you can't stay till 00:00 lol!
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down

Post  rianne Sat May 16, 2009 6:41 pm

lol umor Razz cheers
pokémon is a pro game tho ^^ i still play it from time to time
its idd a shame you cant stay up that late we raid from 20:00 - 24:00 basicly.
bubaai x

rianne

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgey Sun May 17, 2009 4:32 am

Age is clearly an issue with staying until 24 server time. Sorry declined for now. Good luck finding a guild. P.s Will be hard to find a good guild who dont raid until 23-24 server time ^^.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down