pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Resto Shaman LF Active PvE guild

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted) Resto Shaman LF Active PvE guild Empty (Accepted) Resto Shaman LF Active PvE guild

Post  Domscar Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 am

Character Name:Domscar

Class:Shaman

Talent Build and why you chose it: 0/13/58 have trying out many specc and i think this is good.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Riptide(then i get tidel waves 30 % faster cast on > lesser healing wave and i do lesser and after that i do healing wave and after that chain heal and then riptide and then chain heal and over again.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Livog is my alt DK tank. Treef is my rogue and on livog i have been playing ulduar a bit.

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Domscar

Raid Progress:
Classic - Molten core and onyxia sometimes
TBC - don t tdoing that much TBC raids or dungons
WotLK - ulduar 10 and 25 man naxx 25 and TOC 15 and 10 man

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a very active player on wow, and i am trying to find aactive rading guild. i like to be fast on new raids always ready for raid. I very much for achivment hunting. ^^

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I was leader for La angels and i wan t to be in a big guild that is doing ToC to, and have ulduar raids 1 time or more times in a week.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Nope, srry.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? Yes,

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? I mostly can be online all the time exept after 02:00 server time need to go to bed some time. Smile

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yes all version

What addons do you use?DBM, X-perl, gather, recount, omen3, baudbag

Finally Why should we pick you? Becuse i am really active player and real wan t to raid much as possibole and i wan t to have fun when i am raiding, and for me it is more fun to play with guild.

Anything else you would like to add? i wanna ask some questions, what do you use for loot system? How do you sign up for raids? website or calender, and if website whyt? Thank you and connect me plz about this. Thanks for listen! Smile

Domscar

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Resto Shaman LF Active PvE guild Empty re

Post  Umor! Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:18 am

/w me ingame
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum