pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined) Shadowlisk Shadow Priest Application

2 posters

Go down

(Declined) Shadowlisk Shadow Priest Application Empty (Declined) Shadowlisk Shadow Priest Application

Post  Shadowlisk Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Character Information

Character Name: ShadowLisk

Class:Priest (Shadow)

Talent Build and why you chose it: 13/0/58 & I Choose it cause its the only way to go shadow.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Something like that : Vampiric touch, Mind blast, Mind flay, Mind flay, Devouring Plague , Pain, Mind blast, Mind flay, Mind flay

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : At this server i have a nearly ~2months parked Deathknight named Lunalisk and a frozen account with an alliance Deathknight again named Cagdan

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Shadowlisk , http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Lunalisk

Raid Progress:
Classic - All content CLEARED
TBC - All content CLEARED
WotLK - I played with my old guild's and my Deathknigt char all bosses @ Ulduar and tried some hardmodes also. Tho i need to refresh my tactics cause now i play a completely different class

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Greece

Tell us a little about yourself: Got a job 5days/week. Wake up at 07:00 and turn back to home at 16:00 Greek Time ... Rest hours i spend mostly at computer. Single, My fav music is mostly Breakbeats but im into hiphop,rnb also depends on mood. I used to design fractals back in time and homepages with old and classic html. My current project is www.starcraft2.gr and i hope it will be soon LIVE

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
I transfered here to play with some friends and other Greeks so i joined Samurai ... I left that guild cause we disbanded.
After that i joined Arctic Avengers but we disbanded also. Then i start to lvl up my alt (Priest) and slowly become my main

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Well i dont know what ppl are on pLayers , i might know but i cant recall that time. It's not important anyway for me... I wanna join a guild and take a raid spot cause i deserve and not cause im friend of GM or officers cousin... Smile

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Whatever officers think or raid need's ... Im a strong team player and i will always put guilds good in front of any personal issue

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Its fine by me. Im lot of hours @ my computer and i can raid all days / almost all hours

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
I have Vent/TS already installed and comfortable on using em

What addons do you use?
DBM/OMEN/Recount/Some Unitframes and bars addons/Quartz/ArkInventory and ofc my well know WINTER TIME ... PM for WG INV !!!

Finally Why should we pick you?
Cause i like to be part of a team and have common goals. I like to help ppl make their goals / guild achieve and throw that i will benefir also as a person.
Wow is a MMORPG not a single game.
Alone im ZERO
As a team we can make things

Anything else you would like to add?
I play WOW since USA BETA like years ago. I always played melee dps chars so this class is something new for me.
I like the challenge and as always on every of my chars i like to be the best.
Ofc im not atm... But i will not stop trying to achieve that.
Even im not gonna make it at the end i hope i will finnaly be a valuable member on a guild ... or a trustfull person that will always help in or out from a guild.
Have a nice day and sorry for my crap english Smile

Shadowlisk

Back to top Go down

(Declined) Shadowlisk Shadow Priest Application Empty Re: (Declined) Shadowlisk Shadow Priest Application

Post  Edgey Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 am

Gear is too bad for hard modes at the moment good luck finding a guild. However very nice application and should the gear issue change whisper an officer Smile.

Edgey

Back to top Go down