pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Hunter apply.

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Hunter apply. Empty [Declined] Hunter apply.

Post  PESHKIRA Thu May 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Character Name:Maveric
Class:Hunter
Specc and why you chose it:Survival,checked few sites and it seems its pretty nice spec for pve... must get used to it tho.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :lvl 30 pally Dorgath and 70lvl lock Baium

Where are you from?:Bulgaria

Tell us a little about yourself:played wow for awhile.. reinstalled and resumed playing 2 days ago... student..

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Maveric

Raid Progress:
Classic -no naxx(like it matters) and aq40,cleared all the rest
TBC -everything as hunter/paladin
WotLK -ALMOST everything as paladin and everything as hunter(no ulduar with both)

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.i've been in arctic avengers long time ago and cant remember why i left/got kicked.than i was in outcast and played for year and a half or so,after this i stopped playing.got kicked because of that.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?Umor and Sevt maybe.

What days and times (server time)can you raid?Technicly i can raid every day but from 1900 till 2300 server time but prefer to raid like 3 times or so per week.Friday and Saturday would be the best... if i aint going out ofc.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?yeah,3.0.1 or so...

Anything else you would like to add?i'm student and exams are coming soon(after 1 month) so it will be difficult for me to raid,farm etc etc.gonna apply in outcast aswell coz they are like my second family,just informing you so whatevers going to happen let it be,i'll think after it...Ah one more thing,i love messing around with male tauren warrior MT's.... was in outcast as i sayed Rolling Eyes

PESHKIRA

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Hunter apply. Empty Re: [Declined] Hunter apply.

Post  Edgey Fri May 08, 2009 3:28 am

We raid until 24 so i see problems there plus you need to be able to make 4 out of 5/6 raids a week and we barely raid saturday or friday so seems like there will be issues. Good luck with your application to outcast Smile.

Edgey

Back to top Go down