pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] apply eaxilla paladin prot

Go down

[Declined] apply eaxilla paladin prot Empty [Declined] apply eaxilla paladin prot

Post  isspell1991 Sun May 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Character Name: eaxilla
Class: paladin prot/tank
Specc and why you chose it: prot i love to tank=) its fun
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : yes 1 more paladin healer, on karazhan and 1 mage on sylvanas

Where are you from?:sweden

Tell us a little about yourself:mt name in real life is jesper and i live in sweden, i play wow verry mutch, have jump off school
so i can play more at nights =)

Armory Link: im realy sry but its bugged i cant open wowarmory.com now Sad edgey have seen me ?==)

Raid Progress:naxx 10/25 os 10/25 voa 10/25 not new boss Sad
Classic -zg onyxia
TBC -blacktemple
WotLK -naxx 10/25 os 10/25 voa 10/25 not new boss Sad some bosses in ulduar 25 and 10

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. i have been in afterdown / oneminute
i leave afterdown becuse i not feel welcome, feel like i talk to my self in guild chat, oneminute was not my type off guild

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? i have play with 1 in players, a paladin =)

What days and times (server time)can you raid? almost evry day i have training tuesday and thursday, but can skip sometimes
raid so long guild want me =)

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? yes ofc =)

Anything else you would like to add? hmm not now =) i like edgey =) he is cool =)

isspell1991

Back to top Go down