pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Igotdowns, Blood-DPS, Death Knight, Troll female ofc

Go down

[Accepted] Igotdowns, Blood-DPS, Death Knight, Troll female ofc Empty [Accepted] Igotdowns, Blood-DPS, Death Knight, Troll female ofc

Post  Igotdowns Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:14 am

Character Information

Character Name:
Igotdowns (and the answer is no, I dont got downsyndrome, even tho I whished I had it sometime, think it would make the life a bit more fun)

Class:
THE Death Knight

Talent Build and why you chose it:
Blood, since it's the best single-target dps specc we got atm.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
IT-PS-DS-HS-HS-Bloodtap-HS-One DC (so that I have more than 25rp to get the highest dmg on the upcoming DS)-DS-HS-HS-HS-PEST, and after that it keeps going but without the disease, etc, bla bla bla.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Nope, alts is for low-lifers imo, play one char, be the best in that class, nothing else is needed Wink

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Igotdowns

Raid Progress:
Classic - none, played pvp
TBC - same
WotLK - Everything (except totc 25 hm's, 2 last bosses in totc 10 man heroic mode, uld 25 miss some hm's, got full Uld 10 hm tho)

Personal Information

Where are you from?:
Sweden (Vem vare som kasta!?)

Tell us a little about yourself:
Im studying atm to become a digital-designer, quite funny to have in vent, social kinda guy etc.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
On the server: Dentarg: Experience-ranked 16th best in Europe pre-uld, Last Wish-Was 2nd highest guild on the server at that time
On the server: Vek'nilash: Apathy, Showdown, Fairyfish, Frantic
On this server: Nightshift for one week, then I left cause I had to much to do in school, and now im in M&M for a reason I dont even know.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Edgey, Taima (Wallace)

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Yeah, or ofc the answer is no, but for some reason everybody lies on this question Wink

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
All week

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yupp

What addons do you use?
Spartan UI, Bartender 4, DBM, DPS meter, etc

Finally Why should we pick you?
Cause im a funny guy, that know's how to play Death Knight more than the most people and I do it good Wink

Anything else you would like to add?
Yeah actually there is, I want Taima to yell Freeeeeedom after every boss that we down in the future!

Igotdowns

Back to top Go down