pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Defiiance - DPS Death knight

3 posters

Go down

(Accepted) Defiiance - DPS Death knight Empty (Accepted) Defiiance - DPS Death knight

Post  defiiance Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Defiiance

Class: Death knight

Talent Build and why you chose it: Blood dps and frost dps, as they're the best raid efficent speccs there are.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: for blood dps, i use a death strike then put my diseases which are IT and PS, then i spam heart strikes, use blood tap for an extra one, then use death coil as my rune dump and then get back to using death strikes and heart strikes with using pestielience to refresh my diseases

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Daforsaken *Ex member of players* and Forfor my 80-mage to be Very Happy

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Defiiance

Raid Progress:
Classic - none
TBC - Uptill MH
WotLK - All content, including toc 25 and 10 man with the new boss, OS 2d 25 man on my alt daforsaken, 2 hard modes 10 man

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Egypt

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a chill out guy who's dedicated to the guild he's in, i give my best while i raid, and i try to add a little fun to everything i do with anyone Very Happy

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
was in afterdawn, the raiding is going downhill atm and people are not showing up so i kinda can't deal with that
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
me and edgey used to be good friends back when i played my druid daforsaken Very Happy
Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
of course, i love to raid but if i'm not in then i'm not in Very Happy
pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
i can raid anytime 24/7 except sundays from 17:00 to 18:00
Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
i got vent yep and can use it
What addons do you use?
DBM, recount, SCT, bartender
Finally Why should we pick you?
i'm a good dps, i'm dedicated, i really want the spot and you guys have been out there for a long time which makes me feel safe being with you
Anything else you would like to add? nothing special thanks for taking the time to hear this out

defiiance

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Defiiance - DPS Death knight Empty Re: (Accepted) Defiiance - DPS Death knight

Post  shadowskil Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:18 am

pretty nice appication, i would like to see how he is doing as a trialist, if he enchants all his gear + he has my wrist and hands Smile

shadowskil

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Defiiance - DPS Death knight Empty Re: (Accepted) Defiiance - DPS Death knight

Post  defiiance Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 am

thnx m8, already enchanted the bracers, just need to enchant the cloak Very Happy which will be done as soon as i log tonight

defiiance

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgey Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:53 am

Would be nice to have you back Very Happy. I'm not so active these days so final word is with umor.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down