pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Application: Healyghost Level 80 Priest (Holy/Shadow)

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Application: Healyghost Level 80 Priest (Holy/Shadow) Empty [Accepted] Application: Healyghost Level 80 Priest (Holy/Shadow)

Post  Healyghost Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 am

Character Information

Character Name: Healyghost

Class: Priest

Talent Build and why you chose it:
Holy: 14/57/0
Shadow: 13/0/58

Most common builds as far as I know.
Shadow is maxed to do most dps.
Holy spec is together with the glyps maxed to keep the tank alive, single target healing.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
Main tank healing: Renew, Flash Heal, Circle of healing, Prayer of mending
Renew is always up, Mainly use Fash heal to heal (or 3x Flash heal, then Greather heal to do bigger heals), Circle of healing I use every time the cd is over to help with the raidhealing and to try to force a crit on tank, Prayer of mending I just let jump around now and then when I got time to cast it.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Angelgirl

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Healyghost

Raid Progress:

WotLK -
Naxx10 and Naxx25 cleared
6 bosses down in Ulduar 10, 1 in Ulduar 25

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Norway

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am playing together with Sneakyghost, which is my husband real life.
In general I go to school, work and play WoW Very Happy (nothing else is needed)

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Out Of Mana = Got disbanded when guildmasters left
Shadowswift = Got tired of spending 90% of my time waiting for ppl being AFK during raids.. Leadership not good either (GM was the one being the most afk)
Dilligaf = Got disbanded due to not enough ppl being active
AfterDark = Not enough progress. Seemed good when we joined, but don't manage to meet up to their own standards.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Nope

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
As long as I get to go atleast now and then it is all fine. Just as long as I know it in advance so I don't have to sit around waiting for something I can't go to.
Though I prefer to raid together with my husband Sneakyghost.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Depending on my work. In general 18.00-24.00 should be fine if I don't have to work that day. And all day saturday and sunday.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Got it installed, and my husband own an own server, so got no problems with using Ventrillo.

What addons do you use?
Too many to list here..
Bartender, Auctioneer and DBM is a must!

Finally Why should we pick you?
For the first I should get credit for filling in this whole form :p *Just kidding...*

Seriously, I am an active player, always try my best and join raids when I can. I will go the little way extra for the guild that can support my back.
If I am not working I will be there, simple. And if I got to work, you will know it in advance so you can replace me.

Anything else you would like to add?
I wount join without Sneakyghost...

Healyghost

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application: Healyghost Level 80 Priest (Holy/Shadow) Empty Re: [Accepted] Application: Healyghost Level 80 Priest (Holy/Shadow)

Post  Edgey Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:46 am

Nice application however you say that you're mt healer? Isn't that more a job for disc priest and holy pala? Surely you're most likely to be spam aoe healing the raid? Just how I understood a holy priest to function although i'm not class leader.

Edgey

Back to top Go down