pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application Empty [Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application

Post  Termbest Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Term’s uberish application.

1. Character:
• Shadow Priest Termbest
2. Character Name:
• Termbest
3. Class:
• Priest

4. Talent Build and why you chose it:
My current talent build is currently 13/0/58 (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Termbest&gn=The+Syndicate this is my spec and glyphs) which is pure pve spec (In my opinion). Why did I choose this spec? Because its unique. In all MMORPG game priest are only healers with buffs. In wow we have the choice to choose btw healing and doing a really good damage on the raids. Second thing Is that I can provide mana replenishment buff which is useful to every mana user in raid and hit rating for casters. That is what I love about shadow priests.

5. What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
Well there is no such thing as priority spells with shadow priest. Every spell in my assortment is important for me. All of them are giving some kind of buff to burst my damage. Tho main priority is on dots which I need to refresh all the time to keep my dps. When I can I’m using Mind flay and Mind blast (when its not on cd). I’m still improving my dps skills + spell rotation by reading forums, talking with players who have more experience then me. Someone wise said: "Human is learning his whole life" (I don't know if I translate it good enough from polish so it might be wrong Very Happy) though I i dont remember who said that Very Happy.

6. Do you have any alts? If so please list them here:
No I don’t have any. I’m focusing on my main only.

7. Armory Link:
Here you go: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Termbest

8. Raid Progress:

Classic I started playing when TBC was released.
TBC – Everything till SWP.
WotLK – Everything (Except 3d on both Sarth encounter).

9. Personal Information
Where are you from?: Poland
Tell us a little about yourself:
Im 20 years old 1-year student on Polish Japanese Institute of Information Technology on Japanese Culture direction. I’m mature, stubborn, funny and ambitious person who knows how to laugh and who don’t take to seriously playing game’s. Currently I’m working at home behind my second pc as professional book maker for one of the biggest publishing house in Poland. Tho those are not so big and complicate books but they are paying well so I don’t complain Very Happy. Well i think there is nothing more to add about my person.

10. General
What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
All my previous guilds was made by friends to get a fun raids. I got tired of it so before Ulduar patch I left them. First and last really good guild was Arctic Avengers. What can I say that guild was one of the best on realm. But after 2-3 weeks after I join them it started to fall apart and at the end of raiding week it was disbanded. Second was The Syndicate and since a lot of AA players joined them I thought it will be a guild with skilled and mature players. Well I was wrong a lot of people (I will not tell nickname) was failing on really simple things such as rocket's on Mimiron encounter but that is of course my opinion.
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
I think Fiiftycent, Gay-.. Firesurfer Very Happy and Bemma maybe some other people who seen me on some raids.
Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Yes of course I’m aware of that and I respect raid leader/gm/officers decision.
pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Just tell me when you want me to be and I will be on. Its not a problem at all for me to wake up in the middle of night and start raiding Very Happy.
Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
I have all version’s of ventillo so its not a problem for me.
What addons do you use?
Here it goes. Altoholic, Atlas, Atlasloot, Auctineer, Bartender4, Bagnon, Banzai Alert, Bison Buffs, Cartographer, Quartz, ClassTimer. fuBars, FailBot, Error Monster, OmniCC, Omen, DBM, Ora2, Xperl.
Finally Why should we pick you?
Because I'm uber active, hardcore, experienced, I know all tactic's, good dps, mature player, im listening to raid leaders, correcting my mistake (if I made them).
Anything else you would like to add?
Yes one thing. Bemma you are a friendless fag :DD.

Hope you will enjoy reading my application and hope for positive response from you guys.

Always yours
Term

Termbest

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application Empty re

Post  Umor! Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Very nice app. It tells a lot about you and all seems good , contact me ingame for inv. Welcome aboard.
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application

Post  Edgey Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:02 am

Term one quick question, I see that your application to nightshift is still open and you haven't been declined or accepted yet. What happens if they want you? Nice application btw Smile.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Termbest Shadow Priest Application

Post  Termbest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:12 am

Well I will give you one quick answer. I have no idea Very Happy. Well I talk with blinnk (their CL priest) everyday a lot but I withdrawed from application. I had hope that cayine will not come back so I can get spot as shadow priest in core group. But he came back and there is no spot Very Happy. Mb they just forgot to decline it :].

Termbest

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgey Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:15 am

Ok mate Smile Then all i can say is welcome aboard. And btw if you think syndicate failing at rockets is bad wait till you see this tard guild at clouds on yogg.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Termbest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 am

You can't beat Synd on YS clouds. Tell me what are your record with adds in p1? I mean how many u spawned Very Happy

Termbest

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgey Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:27 am

most we got overun by is 6 or so ^^ depends what tards we have in raid most raids just kill all fine.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Termbest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:30 am

Well... Synd spawned like 10 or more extra adds :DDD

Termbest

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgey Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:32 am

lol :S i thought half their raid was pretty much old aa players aswell :S?

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Termbest Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:38 am

8 of AA players joined Synd as far as I remember. And everyone from AA have YS fight exp. Tho you cant defeat ys with 8 players Razz. Its only 1/3 of the raid. But how the hell we had 10 adds in first 45 sec? That seems so unreal.

Termbest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down