pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] GoodLikee Destruction Warlock

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] GoodLikee Destruction Warlock Empty [Declined] GoodLikee Destruction Warlock

Post  GodLike Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:11 am

Character Information

Character Name:Goodlikee

Class:Level 80 Undead Warlock

Talent Build and why you chose it:
Atm i am Destruction 3/14/54 i chose the talents cuz i think they are good for dps, but i am willing to respec if you ask .. Smile

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
First i put Curse of elements on the target so all casters can do more dmg Smile after that i cast immolate, after immolate >> Conflagrate ( now the globar CDs of desto spell is redused by 30 % , + if this spell crit usualy crits Smile i got 6% more dmg.)>> Chaos Bolt > spam Incinerate till Immolate is over .... thats the rotiation.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here?
Yes i have Lvl 73 Orc DK named Chucknooris

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Goodlikee

Raid Progress:Since i start this character when wotlk was released i dont have accivment of any preWotlk instance but i have exp in all cuz i played on other Character
Classic -ZG , MC , Onyx , AQ20 and some bosees in BWL and AQ40
TBC -karazan , Grull , Magi , SSC and Tk
WotLK -naxx10/25 , OS 10/25 , EoE 10 / 25 , Voa 10 /25 / Ulduar 25 till Kologran

Personal Information

Where are you from?:
I am from Skopje the Capital city of Macedonia

Tell us a little about yourself:
Nothing special ,like every teenager :)going out and hanging with my friends ,. I like raiding and meeting new friends Smile

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.Ive been in Ephorate but it was disbaned .... After that i joined Diffusion , and member of Diffusion started to leave the guild and thats my history abouth my previous guilds Wink

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
I dont have some1 who can vouch for me, but i raid with some ppl in Ephorate who are now in Players . Like Aether , Dzt, Aveenge so you can ask them abouth my raiding skills Smile

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Ofc i am Comfortable with it , Members have prio ofc .. Smile but sometimes i hope ill get invited when you need me Smile
pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Since the School is over time and days are not a problem i have lots of free time , i think i can be online for all raids .

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes i have i usualy use version 3

What addons do you use?
Deadly boss moods , Omen , Recound , Quest Helper .

Finally Why should we pick you?
Becouse i am dedicated dps for raids ,Also i got frost resistance gear for ulduar, i Always have my consumables ( food /Flasks) and i am willing to grind for the guild .. Smile

Anything else you would like to add? I hope ill join Players, meet new friends , and improve my skills and gear .

Thank you .

GodLike

Back to top Go down

[Declined] GoodLikee Destruction Warlock Empty Re: [Declined] GoodLikee Destruction Warlock

Post  Levat Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:09 pm

I will have to decline your app, as we are full on warlocks. I noticed that you have 20% hit chance without raid buff (3%), which is overkill. Furthermore, why do you gem crit instead of haste, when haste gives more dps? Ty for apply and good luck with finding a guild. With your gear you are gonna need it.

Levat

Back to top Go down