pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Drass - Warlock

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Drass - Warlock Empty [Declined] Drass - Warlock

Post  Drass Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:17 pm

These are the questions you are expected to answer when applying to pLayers. Try and answer them the best you can, a poor application will most likely be declined.

Character Name: Drass

Class: Warlock

Talent Build and why you chose it: Destruction, 3/13/55
It is the classical DPS lock build, and i enjoy the play style, Incinerate and Chaos bolt are the most satisfactory spells in the game :>

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Lifetap CoE Immolate Conflagrate CB Incinerate spam 'till Immolate is running off then Immo Confla e.t.c

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Pawsome

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Drass

Raid Progress:
Classic -
TBC -
WotLK - Naxx 10/25, Uldu 10 (with 5 hardmodes up), 25 8 bosses down, ToC 10 4/5, ToC 25 4/5.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Romania

Tell us a little about yourself:
Nothing related with raiding i suppose. Cat, girlfriend, 22 inches viewscreen, same length on my wand.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
I was the guildmaster/raidleader of Afterdawn on my druid Pawsome, after leading for 1 year i decided to quit for personal reasons. Now, i just want to raid without talking too much, and no leading responsibilities.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Whitehell, Quacker, Mayvis, Berserkhit, Jakker, Thegopher, Defiiance...probably more that have been in my guild.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Sure, as long as your rotations are reasonable Smile

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Probably every day.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
More than 1 version.

What addons do you use?
xPearl, Omen, Recount as raid addons. That may change soon, i found some kinky ones.

Finally Why should we pick you?
You should pick me because I am a very experienced raidleader/raider, I am used to being ontime and prepared, since i had to be an example for my guild as a guildmaster.

Anything else you would like to add?
The people i mentioned earlier as vouchers might not know my warlock. Ask about Pawsome Smile

Drass

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Drass - Warlock Empty Re: [Declined] Drass - Warlock

Post  Jakkerr Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Very nice guy who knows what to do Smile
If I were you I would accept him Razz

Jakkerr

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgey Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Nice application. Gear doesn't seem too bad few upgrades needed for toc heroic. You're currently in bare necessities have you joined them or you wanting to leave to join us?

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Drass Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:12 am

I have to clear out my schedule for the future time, and i am not sure if i can raid properly. If it is possible, you can save my application and i will contact you in the near future.

Drass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down