pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined) Rogue Application (Tanethal)

2 posters

Go down

(Declined) Rogue Application (Tanethal) Empty (Declined) Rogue Application (Tanethal)

Post  Tanethal Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 am

Character Information

Character Name: Tanethal

Class: Rogue

Talent Build and why you chose it: 51/13/7 Because it provides one of the best DPS available for rogues and I enjoy playing assassin.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: HfB and SnD have the highest priority. Then comes rupture. I always keep them up. I use envenom as much as possible and trade TotT with another rogue (if there's one) for higher DPS.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : No, I don't have any.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Tanethal

Raid Progress:
Classic MC
TBC Karazhan, Grull, Magtheridon, TK, SSC.
WotLK Naxxramas, Ulduar

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Turkey

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a mechanical engineer. Due to global economical crisis I lost my job 5 months ago. Nowadays im looking for a job and a mature minded raiding guild.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed? Currently I'm in Old Blood but we don't raid seriously.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Unfortunately no.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? Sure it's not a problem.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? I'm able to join all of your raids except some extraordinary situations.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? I have ventrilo. (and a microphone if necessary)

What addons do you use? Bartender, DBM, Recount, TITAN panel, Gladius, WinterTime, HealBot...

Finally Why should we pick you? Because you can be sure that I won't leave raid even if many wipes occurs or raid lasts hours and hours. I always have enough patience and consumables with me for progress.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm always up for in-game chat for more questions or gear inspection.

Tanethal

Back to top Go down

(Declined) Rogue Application (Tanethal) Empty re

Post  Umor! Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:18 am

Declined
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down