pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Allidin's Application (Rogue)

Go down

[Accepted] Allidin's Application (Rogue) Empty [Accepted] Allidin''s Application (Rogue)

Post  allidin Fri May 15, 2009 1:45 am

Character Name: Allidin

Class: Rogue

Specc and why you chose it: I adopt both combat and mutilate, comabt i use for trash clearing as it is best for multipul targets, while I use mutilate for bosses as it has higer dps on single targets.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : I have quite a handful, Radin: DK. Alacard: Paladin. Arwn: Priest. Wiseone: Druid. The DK is the only one that I play with in a regular basis aside from my main (allidin).

Where are you from?: Yemen.

Tell us a little about yourself: I have been playing the game for quite some time now, about three years, I have actually been a member in this guild in TBC, but then I had to leave because I switched to PVP then stopped playing for a while.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Allidin

Raid Progress:
Classic - Done all.
TBC - Done all.
WotLK - Done all except for EOE and the last four bosses in Ulduar

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed: After I left Players, I joined a guild with my frineds called mostly harmless, however I am leaving it since the guild is not active anymore.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? I know Edgey, he is the one who invited me last time, dont know if he still remembers me tho Razz

What days and times (server time)can you raid? I am on most of the time, am ready to raid after 18:00 as I have worok during the day, would like it if you guys use calender events.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yes I have it.

Anything else you would like to add? I would like to add my expectations for joining Players, which is to contribute to the guild as well as get better xp and gear myself, I expect to be treated with respect as i will do that myself, more importantly I hope to have fun with an organized guild that i have been in before and know is good because I am quite tired of pugs! lol

allidin

Back to top Go down