pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Sabuza - DPS DK

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Sabuza - DPS DK Empty [Declined] Sabuza - DPS DK

Post  Sabuza Sun May 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Character Name: Sabuza
Class: Death Knight
Specc and why you chose it: Unholy - it fits my playstyle very well and i like it in general ( i have some strange speccs sometimes that dont seem like the best but they work for me and my playstyle ) still trying to find the perfect specc that fits me best, takes some time Smile
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : I dont have any alts ATM that a play so much on, ive got my old chars on other servers but i dont play on them any more

Where are you from?: Norway

Tell us a little about yourself: there aint that much to say, im a 16 year old boy living in norway, i enjoy playing sports. I've been playing WoW since it came out. well... more intersting i dont think there is to say.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Sabuza

Raid Progress:
Classic - Every instance execpt some bosses in naxx (as a mage)
TBC - up to MH/BT ( as a mage and resto shaman)
WotLK - upp to 4/14 ulduar 25 and 6/14 ulduar 10 ( as resto shaman and DK)

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
I was in F E A R beacus i wanted to play with my RL friend, but the guild fell apart and stoped raiding activity, so i decided to leave.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
no, sadly i dont Sad but hope to get to know some Smile

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
I can raid Fri-mon and wed all day, on tuesday im home around 21:00 depedning on the train and thursday around 20:15 again depending on the train, reason: long days at school Sad

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
already have it

Anything else you would like to add?
I may not have the moste imba gear and way below your standards ( i dont expect your to gear me up ither) but i think that i got the knowladge and brain that could make your raiding puzzel a little more complete Smile

any future questions /w me in-game
/Sabuza out!

Sabuza

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sabuza - DPS DK Empty Re: [Declined] Sabuza - DPS DK

Post  Edgey Mon May 25, 2009 9:15 am

Had long discussion and is a decline for now as gear is too low. Good luck for the future.

Edgey

Back to top Go down