pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Feral Cat Druid

Go down

[Accepted] Feral Cat Druid Empty [Accepted] Feral Cat Druid

Post  Shimasu Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:31 am

Character Name: Shimasu
Class: Tauren Druid
Specc and why you chose it: Feral cat. Reason i chose it is that ive been a tank too long and being a cat allows me to challenge other dps's in damage meters. I found it more fun then tanking and it fit in so well due to me being cat in arena and obviously farming.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
Taicho level 63 Priest.

Where are you from?: Im from UK, London.

Tell us a little about yourself:
My nickname is Stormy which i prefer people call me.
I am a dedicated raider and pvper. I like to help out people when i can in any way.
I like to reguarly chat to people on vent but as of this moment my mic is broken unfortunately. But i like to get to know people.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Shimasu

Raid Progress:
Classic - Molten core, pretty much it as tbc came out shortly after i dinged 60.
TBC - Finished up to BT pre nerf on my paladin.
WotLK - Finished Sarth 2 drakes, Naxx 25, EoE 25.

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.I used to be in another realm (Spinebreaker) In a guild called <B G I T G> but it has now disbanded. I was the guild master and it was too much pressure being main tank and the guild leader. Not to mention i couldn't trust my officers as they didn't raid when i took an absence for only 3 days.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Edgey - Tauren Warrior

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
All days in case anything happens ill be sure to say something beforehand. If not it is an emergency. Otherwise i will send an ingame mail to an officer or the guild master.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes i have ventrilo.

Anything else you would like to add?
If i get accepted or not would be great to get to know people either way as im new to this realm. Thanks for taking your time to read my application and whatever the outcome may be good luck with your future raids! Smile

Shimasu

Back to top Go down