pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Application Resto Druid(Helbringer)

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Application Resto Druid(Helbringer) Empty [Declined] Application Resto Druid(Helbringer)

Post  Helbringer Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Character Name:Helbringer
Class:Druid
Specc and why you chose it:I am mainly spected resto because i like healing as a tree.In my opinion druids are a special class that can transform in everything.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :I have one named Zorgi with a weird \"o\".He is 72 level but i dont play a lot with him

Where are you from?:Greece

Tell us a little about yourself:First of all my name is Bill.I am a High School student and i am excercising on Tae kwon-Do mainly on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays.Very Happy i am trying to be online at WoW as much as i can and this means that i am every day!

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Helbringer

Raid Progress:
Classic -
TBC -Karazhan (Dinged 70 2 weeks before Woltk was going out)
WotLK -Naxxramas-10man VoA-10man and 25man Os-10man and 25man Malygos-10man (I was going to clear Naxxramas 25 too but we couldnt do it with my old guild Sad I know every tactic for every raid except from Ulduar)

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I used to be in a guild named Prophercy and they all moved to another guild that they merged.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Yes i know Oug(Hunter) and Phyllix(Warrior)

What days and times (server time)can you raid? I can raid at:Tuesday,Wednesay and Sunday from 20:00 to 23:00 or 24:00(Realm Time)

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yes i have ventrilo.

Anything else you would like to add? Not really but if you want to learn something more about me just ask me Razz

Helbringer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Application Resto Druid(Helbringer) Empty Re: [Declined] Application Resto Druid(Helbringer)

Post  Edgey Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:04 am

Only 3 days raiding a week currently isn't enough for the guild. Thankyou for nice application and good luck finding a guild.

Edgey

Back to top Go down