pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Ezhekiel application

Go down

[Declined]Ezhekiel application Empty [Declined]Ezhekiel application

Post  Ezhekiel Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:07 am

Character Name: Ezhekiel
Class: Rogue
Specc and why you chose it: Combat... I tried both comb and assa and i think its the best talent tree for max dps in raids

Where are you from?: France

Tell us a little about yourself: Im a French English boy who at the moment lives in Greece. Finish studies and some of my spare time i choose to play wow for fun

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Ezhekiel updated

Raid Progress: Naxx 10 and 25 man, VoA 10 and 25man, OS 10 and 25man and Malygos 10man

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Players: I left when the guild was dispanned.
DarkSide of the Moon: I left coz we join Lunacy.
Lunacy: I left coz the cl of Locks threat me that if I dont follow his rules he will kick me so I left by myself.

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
I can raid any day and time, since my present work has no programm, I can work any time and day I want. But since I HAVE to be in the gym every single day (due to my work, im a dancer) and to the pool I need to know the weekly raid programm so I can re place my weekly programm in my real life Smile

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes i have not sure if Ill have microphone in every raid but for sure I`ll have headphones.

Anything else you would like to add?
Nop Smile

Ezhekiel

Back to top Go down