pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tauren Protection Warrior

Go down

Tauren Protection Warrior Empty Tauren Protection Warrior

Post  Sildehajen Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Sildehajen

Class: Warrior.

Talent Build and why you chose it: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LGZhZIfGdRRod0u
I think that's the most efficient tanking tree if you want to keep it balanced between AoE tanking and single target tanking.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:

When I'm tanking 3 or more targets: I always keep Rend up on all targets, with my Thunderclap, which I'm hitting as soon as the CD is off - when my Thunderstruck reaches 3 stacks i use Shockwave. I'm also hitting my cleave all the time, and I'm keeping Demo shout on all the targets all the time. When all these abillities are on CD, I use Revenge/Devastate/Shield Slam on different targets.

Single target tanking: First of all, I use Devastate 3 times, then I use Revenge/Shield Slam whenever I can. I also use Concussion Blow whenever I can. I always keep Demo shout and Thunderclap on my target to minimize damage taken, when Thunderstruck hits 3 stacks I use Shockwave. When I have lots of rage, I also use Heroic Strike.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here:
Dp, warlock - Kul Tiras
Ygdrasil, druid - Kul Tiras
Silly, mage – Kul Tiras

And some 70's and 60's.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/sildehajen/simple

Raid Progress:
Classic – Cleared BWL with my mage.
TBC – Cleared up till Mother Shazraz with my druid.
WotLK – Cleared up till Festergut with my warrior.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Denmark

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m a guy, from the capital of Copenhagen, at day im studying at a high school. I love being together with my friends, and when I’m at home, I usually play games, mostly WoW, but also shooters, like MW2, and games like DoTA.
I weekends I usually go out with my friends, but I also like being home and raiding.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
In classic and TBC i was in the same guild called Aggro Raiders, where I had a lot of fun, but I got bored of playing alliance, and created my warrior.
In wotlk, I was leading a guild with a couple of friends, called De Grønne Fyre, we wasn’t raiding hardcore, but mostly just having some fun, but then the most of us stopped playing, and the guild disbanded.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Piltz – A very good friend of mine.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
I understand that completely.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
I can raid all weekdays from 20-24, of course sometimes I will have other arrangements. And then I can raid Sunday and maybe saturday/friday, but mostly i’m out those days.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
I have Ventrilo and a microphone.

What addons do you use?
I try to keep my UI as simple as possible, so I’m using Omen, DBM, Recount, AtlasLootEnchanced, RatingBuster, DrDamage.

Finally Why should we pick you?
I think I’m a very stable player, that strives to perfection in every raid, I’m a supportive guy, and would like to help my guildmates in any possible if I can.
Most of all; I enjoy the game, and I love to raid and work together.

Anything else you would like to add?
I got a Cataclysm and a Wrath of the lich king t-shirt!! Wink

/Sildehajen

Sildehajen

Back to top Go down