pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaker - Hunter Surv

Go down

Shaker - Hunter Surv Empty Shaker - Hunter Surv

Post  Shaker Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:46 am

Character Information

Character Name: Shaker

Class: Hunter

Talent Build and why you chose it: Survival/MM ( mostly becouse of the crits, MM however becouse of the AP)

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Now its different as Hunters have Focus, but mostly is stings ( Black arrow,etc) and explosive, arcane shots. Steady shot for focus and again same. Its diferent if hunter has to do sth on boss. Like Dispelling. Then i save focus for this.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Not yet

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Shaker This is Armory link of my Old char wich was hacked few months ago, i give it mostly for achieves so u will know that i was an active player in Classic and TBC contents aswell http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Olelepl

Raid Progress:
Classic - All ( on Olelepl, other char that was hacked few months ago)
TBC - All ( on Olelepl aswell )
WotLK - All

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Poland

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a normal 19 years old boy ^^, interested in Breakdancing, I like mostly to chill with friendly ppl from WoW during Raids etc. I love to Raid with friends, talk on Vent ( or TS). If guilds needs sth from me ( fe: respec, help in quests/Raids/HC-s, Craft sth or re-proffesion) i'm rdy to do this. I'm a very friendly ppl, i like to make new friends and help out in different thingies.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. FEAR ( no raiding) Lords of Destruction ( same thing + many ppl left, about 75%) Less QQ moar PEWPEW - veeeery unfriendly ppl with 1 raid grp. So hard to get into raiding with this grp.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Nope, unfortunately...

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? Ofc ^^

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? Any, every evening i'm at home so its not a problem for meh to raid any day any time

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? I do have

What addons do you use? Recount, GearScore, SilverDragon.

Finally Why should we pick you? As i'm a very friendly person and i'm always rdy to raind. I'ts always nice to have such a person in Guild, that will be always rdy for everything Smile i can bet that 75% of ppl would like to have such a person wich asked ,,can u help with..." will always answer ,,Ofc ^^" Smile, I'm also well geared ( 6K GS) and i'm an active raider, so i think its another option to pick me Smile The decision lies in your hands, i hope that it'll be positive Smile Pls inform me in Game or through my mail ^^

Anything else you would like to add? I hope you have a nice day and i'm looking forward to hearing from you, Kisses Shaker Smile ^^ AK: Olelepl

Shaker

Back to top Go down