pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Naxo back in game

Go down

[Accepted] Naxo back in game Empty [Accepted] Naxo back in game

Post  naxo Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:01 am

1Character Information: Lvl 80 mage undead male, Engenering,

Character Name: Naxo

Class: Mage

Talent Build and why you chose it: Arcane, i like the overall dmg and also i dont need to save on mana so can get allot of dmg in long fights and also in small fights with the burning mecanism from Arcane blast

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Long fights Arcane blast - Arcane blast - Arcane barrage. On short fights Arcane blast - Arcane blast - Arcane blast - Arcane blast - Arcane barrage.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
# Liqour Warlock 80
# Mexon Priest 80
# Turmox Druid 80

Armory Link: Armory is currently down. please contact me online and ill come to you and show my pve gear Smile cheers

Raid Progress:
Classic - ZG-MC and a little of AQ
TBC - only BT left
WotLK - Uldurar almost done 2 bosses left.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Norway

Tell us a little about yourself:
Im 18 years old, single, i like to drink on fridays and saturdays. i like to hang out with friends and watch a movie or two Smile like to play games like wow. cod 4 and poker.
I live alone now, moved out from home Razz school is to far away from home but that means go to bed whenever i want and also chill on my computer all day Smile but i hate to make dinner -_- and hard to wake up in the morning.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. Players, i got removed becuse i was inactive, parents can be a bitch some times so couldent play all the time. but now i dont live with my parants so cn play all the time Smile.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? ye, Pieer prob vouch for me Smile and i know allot of the people in the guild so i hope so Smile

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? ye totally can go grind money then or " :O Watch Naked Elf`s Very Happy

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? Ye can be on every raid.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? ye i have it Smile

What addons do you use? I use Bartender4, Decursive2, DMB4,25, Omenv3.0.8, Recountv3, Scorchio2.

Finally Why should we pick you? Well i know how to play my class. if i do a misstake i dont do the same on again. i read the tactics on the current bosses were gonna go on so im rdy for it. i got pots and food rdy. i can play all the time now. and im a nice guy Smile

Anything else you would like to add? Dont do war make love instead

naxo

Back to top Go down