pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Goth-Ele Shaman

Go down

(Accepted) Goth-Ele Shaman Empty (Accepted) Goth-Ele Shaman

Post  Goth Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:34 am

Character Information

Character Name:Goth

Class:Shaman

Talent Build and why you chose it:Elemental its the best ele spec atm and i find it very good with my current stats.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:flame shock,lava burst,chain lightning then lightning bolt and if i got time earth shock for some more dmg

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :Dibel Frost dk tank
Alliance Hunter Silvermoon realm

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=G%C3%B3th

Raid Progress:
Classic -None
TBC -Sunwell before the nerf,bt,kara,za,grull not with this char was playing a ud mage on kazzak realm
WotLK - everyting except yogg saron and general vezax but i know the tactics for them

Personal Information

Tell us a little about yourself:

living alone working untill 18 everyday and i really like computer gaming especially mmo
General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Arctic avengers,decendance,diffusion
arctic avengers disbanded and i just came back to karazhan i was playing on my alliance character.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
nop

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?yes

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
well thats perfect for me because im coming back from work at 18 and i have enough time to be prepared.
Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
yes
What addons do you use?
bartender,omen,mik scrolling combat text,forteX(cd addon),recount hmm and ofc deadly boss mode

Finally Why should we pick you?
i think u should pick me because i got alot of experience playing over 2 years and i know almost everyting im really skilled pve raider and also dedicated.

Anything else you would like to add?yes
Picture of my ui:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img87/4813/wowscrnshot041609121410.jpg
thats a pic of my ui when i was resto the first day ulduar released. the only thing that changed is im using omen,ag unitframe and ForteX

Goth

Back to top Go down