pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) Bumhead Application

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted) Bumhead Application Empty (Accepted) Bumhead Application

Post  Bumhead Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Bumhead

Class: Priest

Talent Build and why you chose it: 17/0/54 - To optimise raid performance.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: VE (depending on encounter) VT > DP > MB > MF (SW:P should be up the entire encounter) (SW:D may be uses in certain fights eg. while moving)

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :Lolwut, Dysphoria , Biggenetalia , Herpes.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Bumhead

Raid Progress:
Classic - Up to BWL
TBC - Up to Felmyst
WotLK - Done up to Yogg Saron on Heroic and done XT Deconstructor and Flame Leviathan on Hard Mode.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: London , England

Tell us a little about yourself: Hi, I am Michael and my hobbies are COD4 on the XBox, WoW and Climbing

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. Prophercy - had issues with people turning up so tried to merge but it didn't work out. Outcast - GM felt I was too focused on PvP.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? I don't think so

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? Yeah

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? Should be able to make them all.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? I have it.

What addons do you use? Recount , DBM , oRA2 and Decursive

Finally Why should we pick you? I am a dedicated raider who knows my class and will always bring consumables to raids

Anything else you would like to add? Can't think of anything atm. ( Armoury might show me wearing T6 gloves but I use T7.5 for PvE.

Bumhead

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) Bumhead Application Empty re

Post  Umor! Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Accepted on trial ./w any officer for inv
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down