pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Declined) Undead mage

Go down

(Declined) Undead mage Empty (Declined) Undead mage

Post  larwick Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:44 am

Character Name: Larwick

Class: Undead mage

Talent Build and why you chose it: Pve (fire) sometimes i change spec to arcane but i like fire becouse it good dps and it didint cost much mana. Pvp (frost) its good vs melle becouse u can allways freeze them ant its nice dps , with arcane its easy to die.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: scroch-living bomb-frostfireball(spamming)-instant pyro if i get it

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : i dont have.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Larwick&gn=DILLIGAF now on armory pvp set is equiped u can wishp me and ill come ull see my gear

Raid Progress:
Classic - zg,onyxia
Tbc - some swp and some bt
Woltk - everything only ulduar isnt done

Where are you from?: Lithuania, kaunas

Tell us a little about yourself: Im active fun player , dont have any problems with my pc and internet

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. Pride - i leav guild becouse i have to leav my country for 1 moth , now im in dilligaf guild but i dont like it becouse thay are not raiding ulduar 25

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? nop

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? ofc

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? ofc

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? yes i have

What addons do you use? DBM,decursive,(some mages skill sounds) like hotstreaksound,quartz

Finally Why should we pick you? becouse i can help with dps in raids.

Anything else you would like to add? I whant to join your guild becouse it have nice reputacion , and nice , funny raiding guild Razz

larwick

Back to top Go down