pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Defzor Holy/Ret Paladin

Go down

[Declined] Defzor Holy/Ret Paladin Empty [Declined] Defzor Holy/Ret Paladin

Post  Defzor Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Character Name: Defzor
Class: Paladin
Specc and why you chose it: Holy I am now holy because i respecced cuz my old guild didnt have any holy pala and i needed to set the example as a officer. I like healing (been doing it for 4 years). Ret i like to kill ugly monsters!!!
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Csm 72 Mage, Surprisecow Super imba damn tree druid full t6 also 70!!!

Where are you from?:Portugal land of the sun

Tell us a little about yourself: Well my name is Dino i am 17 years old i live in a nice friendly place with lots friendly ppl i go to school, play rugby (not atm as i broke a leg) and i am a friendly and cheerfull person (good to keep in raids)

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Defzor ( yes i know lack of enchants i have mats for most of them in my mail just need to get them done and i will, almost exalted with sons of hodir so dont worrie about crap shoulder enchant)

Raid Progress:
Classic - Cleared everything exept KT in Naxx and C'thun is AQ 40
TBC - Cleared all Pre Nerf
WotLK - Cleared all so far (got some good goes at Sarth 3d but never killed him)

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. Dont Peon My foot (disbanded) VRY SRS GUIDL (disbanded) Crimson Order (disbanded) And no its not because of me that they all disband Razz i dont bring bad luck (i Hope) i just stay still the end

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Well hmm let me See there is a rly ugly troll mage Rileu and super fluffy tree man infestus

What days and times (server time)can you raid? Wendsday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 1 day either Monday thuesday or Thursday, (prefer not to raid friday)

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? yes even have a vent server with 40 slots if u guys need

Anything else you would like to add? Well not rly just Wish me luck.

Defzor

Back to top Go down