pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Application. Zerase Fire/ttw mage

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Application. Zerase Fire/ttw mage Empty [Accepted] Application. Zerase Fire/ttw mage

Post  Zerase Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 am

Character Information

Character Name: Zerase

Class: Mage

Talent Build and why you chose it: I play with the spec 20/51/0 also called as Fire/ttw. I chose it because it is the best spec available for me with my current gear. It is possible for me to specc 18/53/0 for slightly more dps but at the cost of 33%+ mana regeneration while casting, making me go oom pretty fast.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: Start with living bomb and then scorch the target 5 times for 5% extra crit for all spells at that target. (I do not scorch if a warlock in raid has improved shadowbolt as they do not stack together). Other then that I spam fireballs at the target and use pyroblast whenever hot streak procs.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :I have a warrior at lvl 73 named Konstantin (I do not play on him) and some low leveled guys which I will level up sometime Smile A level 21 druid named Zweig has top priority now.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Zerase (at the point I send this, I have some PvP gear on. Thus the low hit. I am hit capped even without raid buffs.)

Raid Progress: Cleared everything pre 3.1 except EoE 25 and Sartharion with drakes up. (mostly because my previos guilds did not raid those). Ulduar 10 I have experience to Auriaya mostly because my previos guild Diffusion just took the core players to join it instead of making 2 groups. Ulduar 25 i have downed 9 bosses. No hard modes. (or does 1 tower up on FL and chosing Molgeim at IC counts Smile)
Classic -None
TBC -None
WotLK - Started to play 2 months before the release of WotLK so I only have experience from WotLK raids.

Personal Information

Where are you from?: Göteborg, Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself: I have just finished high school and will now (hopefully) start at the University reading philosophy in September.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. Colegnium Inepto Ambulo (something like that) just a friendly guild that I left for taking my gaming further. Then I joined Diffusion and raided with them for 6 weeks before it was disbanded.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? No I do not.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? You always do whats best for the guild even if that means not raiding.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? Now at summertime it should not be any problem with those times. I might work some nights and so but not that often.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yes I do.

What addons do you use? DBM, atlasloot, omen3, skada. (still need some but have not find anything that suited me)

Finally Why should we pick you? If you need a raiding mage to boost your ranks, I am at your disposal.

Anything else you would like to add? I look forward to raid with a guild again Smile

Last edited by Edgey on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Looked at the armory and said I had 239 hit :) I am hit capped with PvE gearon :))

Zerase

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application. Zerase Fire/ttw mage Empty re

Post  Umor! Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:53 am

w me ingame
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down