pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Application Furry warrior :)

Go down

[Accepted] Application Furry warrior :) Empty [Accepted] Application Furry warrior :)

Post  Phyllix Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:54 pm

character Name: Phyllix
Class: Warrior
Specc and why you chose it: Furry cause it provides nice dmg,i prefer dmg to tanking. Can do both though and i am willing to respec when the guild needs me to
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Haemophilus - Rogue

Tell us a little about yourself: I study law in Dimocritous Univercity.I respect other ppl opinions and i am open to any advice on tacts to any of the encounters ingame or anything else.Same goes for my spec etc.

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Phyllix (armory shows that i am prot!!dunno if its ok now or not)

Raid Progress:
Classic -All
TBC -All up to BT(no sunwell)
WotLK -OS 10/25(No drakes up) VoA 10/25 Naxx 10/25 Malygos 10

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. Prophercy (migrated from Twilligt's Hammer)
Prophercy was a really nice guild and friendly too.But as long as for the raids it was build on only 10-15 ppl and if those ppl where not signed for the raids we could not get a group up.That slowed the guilds proggress down and eventualy terminated it.
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?Darkness Barbie

What days and times (server time)can you raid? Any day as long as it not too early in the morning for example 11 or 12 server time.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? I already got it and have been using it yes

Anything else you would like to add? Being in a guild means that u help it in any way possible,that you are part of it and u are concerned for it.I would like to help in anyway i can and ofc fun come first. Being in a raid is also about having fun with what u do and with the ppl u are doing it with Smile

Phyllix

Back to top Go down