pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Warlock Application xRealm

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Warlock Application xRealm Empty [Accepted] Warlock Application xRealm

Post  Sjoerd_86 Wed May 27, 2009 1:50 am

Character Name: Peof (located at Frostwhisper atm)
Class: Warlock
Specc and why you chose it: Atm i am affliction cause it cause me to be able to pull off the most dps with my current gear
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : I have given my "old" main to my brother wich leaves me with:
73 Undead Priest,
70 Undead Mage
70 Orc Warrior
(they are all on frostwhisper)

Where are you from?: I am from an small town called Muiderberg located in the center of netherland

Tell us a little about yourself: I am studying Electronic Enginering & design at the university of Utrecht, besides school i am playing tennis and once in an while i join the local compitition. in de time wich i got left i play mostly wow.

Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Peof
(note: it may show my pvp gear cause i been pvping allot last week cause i am waiting till i can transfer)

Raid Progress:
Classic - Cleared MoltenCore
TBC - All Raids exept Sunwell
WotLK - Done every boss up to General in Ulduar 25

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
As u probebly figured out yourself i am about to transfer so i dont got any Guild history there.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?

Not realy i spoke to some of the members about joining bud u cant count that Razz

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?

I can raid almost every day only on wednesday i got compition wich means i will be 2 hours gone, bud after the compition finishes i can raid 90% of the time

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Currently have 4 diffrent versions of Ventrilo installed so yes

Anything else you would like to add?

I am an decicated player and love to try to be the best, looking up tactics / tallentbuilds / glyph specs to see what and how to preform the best.
Also i love to pvp so now and than bud it wont stop me from raiding wich is still my main prio.
2 of my friends also recently transfered to the server (palaslet and phyrion) i saw palaslet already made an application so hoping that we can join all together.

Let me know what u think about it and i hope that i can be an part of the guild soon.

Sjoerd_86

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Warlock Application xRealm Empty Re: [Accepted] Warlock Application xRealm

Post  Edgey Wed May 27, 2009 5:10 am

Application is fine whisper an officer once you transferred for invite Smile.

Edgey

Back to top Go down