pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Dessmond - resto shaman

Go down

[Accepted]Dessmond - resto shaman Empty [Accepted]Dessmond - resto shaman

Post  Dess Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Character Name:
Dessmond

Class:
Shaman

Specc and why you chose it:
i am resto, Playing healer now beacause i got bored of dpsing u can read more later in this application.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :
i have only one more lvl 80 chara and its mage: Dessala.

Where are you from?:
Poland

Tell us a little about yourself:
i am studing computer science at univeristy of technology. Apart from wow i love to play pool bilard and dart =)
I am pretty much addicted to MMOs... but thats long story.

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Dessmond

Raid Progress / life story:
I am playing wow since begining so its like 5 yers now but i used to play mage and almost everything i killed was as a mage...
Classic - i started on realm called The mealstrom, there was only MC in game but i didnt even cleard it fully ;p just did few bosses + zg and onyxia, few months later i reroled to very young realm "Aerie peak" was first horde lvl 60 mage there =) and got to quite good guild we cleared MC, BWL, AQ40 up to twins and 3 bosses in naxx40, unfortunatelly guild disbanded beacause it was like 80% alliances and 20% horde, so when we lost a member there was none to repace. After some time we could not form a raid so i took break from wow.

TBC - When TBC came out some ppl from my guild on aerie peak reroled to karazhan to creat new one and i went after them. That guild disbanded befor i got 70 ;p so i joined <the evil cult> and cleared karazhan there Razz after this i got to nightshift and was there for a yer. I was on almost every first realm kill in TK MH and BT ( some screens: http://www.poligon.nostra.pl/~gercio/game%20over/ ) cleared magy and ssc aswell ofc. When we cleared BT there was nothing to do and i decided to take a break. I was planing to come back when they add SW but had some RL stuff to do when it happend, didnt log into the game for like month so they kicked me =p

WotLK - In wotlk i wanted to be casual but i joined <dont peon my foot> where i had a lot of my old friends form the evil cult and ns. We cleared nax10 Razz but this was like 3 weeks after wotlk came out. For some reason our leader went back to ns and guild disbanded. ppl went to different guilds and this was quite sad to me Razz at this moment i found out that i can't play mage anymore and don't want to be dps, i just got bored of it... i decided to lvl up shaman and be a healer xD Now i think that healing is more exciting than dps and i really enjoyined it. unfortunatelly i didnt raid alot as a healer... cleared nax10 os10, os25, 10bosses in nax25

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
as a shaman i was in:
<nasty> - casual guild disbanded fast.
<frostbite> - inactive leaders killed it tbh Sad

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
no i do not.

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
from sunday to thursday after 6pm server time, can stay as long as u want.
i usualy don't raid at friday and saturday.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
yes i have

Anything else you would like to add?
i want to join pLayers beacasue it seems to be quite fresh and nice guild where i can still have some fun, not just clear everything in 1 day...
witch is ofc good thing, but i just love the social aspect of this game and prefer when ppl are online for more than 1-2 days a week =p
and that is how raiding looks in "old guilds" now..

Dess

Back to top Go down