pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Shirochan - Retribution Paladin

Go down

[Accepted]Shirochan - Retribution Paladin Empty [Accepted]Shirochan - Retribution Paladin

Post  Shirochan Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Character Name: Shirochan
Class: Paladin
Specc and why you chose it: I actually wanted to be a holy paladin at 80 when i leveld up, but then i was too lazy gettin gear since i lvld as ret, so i just stayed ret.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : no, my former mainchar was an warlock but i sold him about 2 months ago.

Where are you from?: Austria

Tell us a little about yourself:
Uhm well i am just your average WoW freak, i've just finished my A-level about a month ago and now i will hardcore nerd WoW for atleast a year before i begin to study.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Shirochan

Raid Progress:
Classic - none
TBC - cleared everything up to KJ 20%~ and then my guild randomly disbanded, i still dont really know why, ive killed him after the 30% nerf ofc (with my warlock, since my pala just hit 80 some weeks ago)
WotLK - Cleared everything up to sarth with 2 dragons both in 10 and 25 with my warlock, with my paladin everything up to os10/25 with 1 dragon

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Crimson Order was my first notable guild on this server, but it disbanded today coz the GM couldnt stand the lowskill and constant slacking of some members. (i was only with them for 1 week where we killed everything and ended up wiping at sarth with 3 dragons)
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
No.
What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Everytime i have little to no life at all.
Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes
Anything else you would like to add? Yea the armory link is pretty out of date at me, its from 3 days ago and ive gained about 200 attack power since that, so my unbuffed stats atm are:
3813ap
194hit
14 expertise(thats a exprating of 122)
28%krit
210 armor penetration

Shirochan

Back to top Go down