pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Resto shaman

Go down

[Declined] Resto shaman Empty [Declined] Resto shaman

Post  otix Fri May 01, 2009 11:05 am

Character Name:Otix
Class:shaman
Specc and why you chose it: atm im pvp specc but i will respecc if i get in to the guild
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Yes i got a lvl 80 hunter and some old 70 chars

Where are you from?: sweden

Tell us a little about yourself: well i play wow when im not in school. for the reason that my school is faily far away from wher i liv. but thats only on the weekdays.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Otix i hope its updated i have been geting enchant and new gems today so i dont look like some slacker Razz

Raid Progress:
Classic - i didnt own an acc back then but i did ZG on my brothers char.
TBC - cleard Karazhan ZA magtheridon gruul and ssc only downd last boss in TK when thay got neft and 5/5 MH and 5/9 in BT
WotLK - i have done al 10/25 mann raid antil ulduar+ 2 draks 25 mann and whipt many times on 3 draks

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. well im in förevigt mörker atm and thats a guild whit some m8 we are not raiding or any thing like that.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? No

What days and times (server time)can you raid?im always home monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday from 17.30 to 00.00 so thos days i can raid. and maby sundays.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? i got it

Anything else you would like to add? well if u whant me in the guild i will bring my top game and flask/ food

otix

Back to top Go down