pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Zeo Shadowpriest application

Go down

[Accepted] Zeo Shadowpriest application Empty [Accepted] Zeo Shadowpriest application

Post  Zeo Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:58 am

Character Name:Zéo
Class: Priest
Specc and why you chose it: My current spec is shadow. I chose it because i mainly enjoy dpsing and can heal if needed.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Dont have any alts.

Where are you from?:Turkey

Tell us a little about yourself:
Ah well Im a guy who likes to see and explore new stuff while gearing up my character. FUN is very important to me. I really like to chat ppl from ventrilo when I have nothing to do in-game. I am a student so I can listen carefully and understand what I have to do after involving at least 1 encounter. I can also analyze and think about new strategies for a very challenging boss fight.
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Zéo

Raid Progress:
Classic - None
TBC -TK,SSC,MAG,GRUUL,ZA, BT (5 bosses +1 illidan)
WotLK - Naxx 10/25, Sarth +1d, Eoe 10/25, Ulduar 25(2 bosses), Uld 10 (6 bosses)

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Tbc was the expansion I started raiding. I started to raid less then 1 year, but managed to clear MH,TK,SSC,MAGGY,BT(5 bosses+illidan)...I experienced these contents with my TBC guild ''Seferogullari''. Before the release of wotlk the guild disbanded, but the core players sticked together. We formed another guild called ''Collusion'' and most of the naxx experience comes from that guild. Unfortunately this guild disbanded also and the core members scattered to the other guild. I found my self raiding in Ordo Templi Draconis. I managed to clear naxx10/25, Sarth +1d, Maly 10/25. And now My current guild is Bunny Brigade
Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Unfortunately no.
What days and times (server time)can you raid?
I can raid everyday If something unexpected happens. From 20:00-00:00 is perfectly fine for me.
Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Have it.
Anything else you would like to add?
Just a small thing. I might have to go afk for 15-20 mins in Mon,Tue,Wed,Thur between 21:00-22:00.

Thank You.

Zeo

Back to top Go down