pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Apllication Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Apllication Paladin Empty [Declined] Apllication Paladin

Post  Sono Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Character Name:SonØ
Class:Paladin
Specc and why you chose it:Retri because i like to dps a lot Smile and its funny, i also have duelspec as a tank, but i prefere dps.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :no i don´t.

Where are you from?:Portugal

Tell us a little about yourself:Well i dunno what to say.. hm im a nice guy and i don´t like to fight, peace and love Smile.

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Son%C3%B8

Raid Progress:
Classic -don´t have done many because i've entered for wow official about 4 months.
TBC -i've killed illidan Smile when i was lvl 80 already.
WotLK - have titlle champion of the frozen wastes .. never done ulduar before ;(

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. well i was in a Portuguese guild, but we are few members and its more a chat guild, they do naxx10 but thats all.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? yes i do .. i know 2 ppl from your guild infestus and yoruni they are my friends.

What days and times (server time)can you raid? after scool mostly, like 19:00 server time and weekends all most all the time.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?yes i have Ventrilo.

Anything else you would like to add? well ya .. i would like to enter in your guild ofc Very Happy
hope you like my char its not imba but its a nice char i think ^^,
thks for reading.

Sono

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Apllication Paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Apllication Paladin

Post  Edgey Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 am

Gear is lacking at the moment so its a no good luck finding another guild Smile.

Edgey

Back to top Go down