pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Wali-G teh DOOMbringer (read balance druid)

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Wali-G teh DOOMbringer (read balance druid) Empty [Accepted] Wali-G teh DOOMbringer (read balance druid)

Post  Wali-G Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Greetings.
At the beggining I would like to say that currently I am playing at The Venture CO realm and I would like to transfer anytime I will have a place to stay and people to hung around in here. A friend of mine wanted to grab me on this server long time ago but i was resisting till now. I hope you will consider my application.

Character Name: Waligóra (probably will change after transfer)

Class: Druid

Specc and why you chose it: I am balance and I am willing to be feral also couse both of those specs are so much fun. Imho resto is way too boring (probably couse i played it too much)

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : I have couple but they doesnt matter since they are on another realm. The one that is worth naming is Deeraji - Troll warrior.

Where are you from?: Poland

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Mike, I am kinda a normal guy (except for WoW addiction Wink. Atm I am working at glasses and contact lenses selling shop and I kinda like it. At free times I like to watch decent movie and listen to sum music and yeah, I play too much WoW Razz Ah and almost forgot, I love mangas/anime. Japan BANZAI!

Armory Link: Thats me, fat cow with feathers

Raid Progress:
Classic - Done half ZG as warlock
TBC - Done everything up to Vashj/Kael'thas when it was still a challange, I took a break from wow back then for few months.
WotLK - Done everything except for EoE25 and Sarth with 3drakes

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I was only in few guilds. I enjoyed the most Velgorians, small friendly guild. We merged then into Burning Phoenix. That was in Tbc ofc. In WotLK I joined Hordes Defenders that I am currently in. I dont feel any grudge toward this guild couse it is really friendly but I really need to change enviroment (server)

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Lafey, Dessmond, Myrag

What days and times (server time)can you raid? Basicly I can raid almost every day, depends on my working schedule but in reality I could attend to 4 raids or so weekly. By "depends on work" I mean sometimes I finish work at 9p.m server time but usually its 6-7 and as for ending time, I can be there as long as needed. (Seriously, WHO NEED TO SLEEP?)

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Ofcourse I have.

Anything else you would like to add? Yes, I turn with A and D so BEWARE!

Thanks for reading this!

Wali-G

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Wali-G teh DOOMbringer (read balance druid) Empty Re: [Accepted] Wali-G teh DOOMbringer (read balance druid)

Post  Lafey Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:04 pm

Noice app:) Good luck:)

Lafey

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Wali-G teh DOOMbringer (read balance druid) Empty Re: [Accepted] Wali-G teh DOOMbringer (read balance druid)

Post  Edgey Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 am

I have 2 problems:
1: Nobody likes dessmond,lafey and myrag.
2: Nobody likes druids.

No but seriously ^^ very good application however 2 real problems:
1: Armory link isn't working for me.
2: We currently have like 1/2 boomkins 1 never plays though and other is playing as boomkin off spec so we can make room however I can't 100% guarantee you raids currently and if your gear isn't pretty much full tier 7.5 I wont be able to guarantee you hardly any at all.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wali-G Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Ad. 1. Armory is weird, the link sometimes work sometimes doesnt. Probably its about the "ó" in my name but after few tries it should work (at least worked for me).
Ad. 2. I have to admit Im not in t7.5. If this is a serious problem then soz. I can provide 3,5k< dps depending on a fight (have ~3k on heroic dummy).

Anyways Ill try to poke you ingame to chat some.
Regards.

Wali-G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down