pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] 80 Feral Druid

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] 80 Feral Druid Empty [Declined] 80 Feral Druid

Post  praell Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:42 am

Hey checking if you got a spot for a feral..

What can I say im a chill guy from norway 21 year old that wish there where more peace in the world & WoW but hey i can understand the frustration some people just can't play WoW Smile

Played in Ephorate with Outburst and Daroon so hopefully they vote for me Smile Bemma seems like a lovely guy to <3

Most important to me while i play wow that people dont slack and come prepared so yeah check me out here http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Pr%C3%A6ll it's probably not looking so nice on the gem part but sorting it out at the moment, been inactive for a few months but i catch up quick and learn quickly...

sorry for not filling in a application form, at the moment i feel rather like going on a live interview on ventrilo instead of writing about myself and my life here..
Alright peace for now laters.

praell

Back to top Go down

[Declined] 80 Feral Druid Empty Re: [Declined] 80 Feral Druid

Post  daroon Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:44 am

realy good dps druid:p i vote for him

daroon

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgey Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:02 am

Whisper taima in game for a chat he may be on an alt Amita and ask him about joining say to him Edgey said for him to check if your suitable for our guild. Smile.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down