pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Accepted) 80 Death knight application.

2 posters

Go down

(Accepted) 80 Death knight application. Empty (Accepted) 80 Death knight application.

Post  Alexzlol Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am

Character Information

Character Name: Pendeslumz

Class: Death Knight

Talent Build and why you choose it: Frost(Both for tanking and dps.) The reason i choose frost over UH/blood.is because i like frost alot more than other builds. First of all frost is more "Proc" dependant than Uh/Blood. Which makes it alot more fun to play. For tanking frost is alot more easier than UH/blood(LOL).

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:
DPS: IT-PS-BS-BS-OB-DUMP --> IT-PS-OB-OB-DUMP rinse and repeat.
And ofc im trying my best looking out for KM procs so i don't waste em on IT.
TANKING: PS-IT-OB-BS-BS-DUMP.
AOE: DND-IT-PS-HB-BOIL-BOIL (This rotation works great for both tanking and dps imo)

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Not on Karazhan. Though i have alts on other realms and a 80 priest which i consider retired.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Pendeslumz
Probably in pvp gear.

Raid Progress:
TBC - KARA - ZA - MAGGY - GRUUL - HYJAL - 8BOSSES IN BT - 2Bosses in SWP
WotLK - Cleared full content pre 3.1. 9 Bosses down in Ulduar 25.

Personal Information:

Where are you from?: Sweden.

Tell us a little about yourself: Im a decent guy from Sweden. That spend most of his time playing wow or being with friends.
Currently im not going to school since i got summer vacation. Otherwise im going to Law school.

General Information:

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed: Lunacy. Took a break in the begining of the summer so i left the guild. Though i wont even think about comming back. Really can't be arsed to progress with ignorant retards again. But thats just my opinion.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Nope. But hopefully i will get to know you guys alot better.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? Well, tbh it depends. As a trialist its ok. But as an active member of the guild its the other way around.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? About the same. Fits me perfectly Smile

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yes, i have ventrilo!

What addons do you use? Sct, Atlas, DBM, Recount, Omen. For raiding that is. I might

Finally Why should we pick you? Because im a friendly player and im really active.

Anything else you would like to add? Yes. Im making this apply as dps. Im not going tank again (Was tank in Lunacy) But ofc i can tank a pull or a boss if you need me to. Other than that i will be staying dps.

Alexzlol

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) 80 Death knight application. Empty re

Post  Umor! Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 am

I want to see your dps gear.
Umor!
Umor!

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) 80 Death knight application. Empty Re: (Accepted) 80 Death knight application.

Post  Alexzlol Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 am

Umor! wrote:I want to see your dps gear.

Just logged in.
Waiting for u to get online so u can inspect

Alexzlol

Back to top Go down

(Accepted) 80 Death knight application. Empty Re: (Accepted) 80 Death knight application.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down