pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Druid balance application.

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Druid balance application. Empty [Declined] Druid balance application.

Post  Phatkin Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 am

Character Information

Character Name: Phatkin

Class: Druid balance

Talent Build and why you chose it: 57/0/14, i search at forums and i found this build and it really fits me.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells: My rotation as moonkin is : Wrath until lunar eclipse then IS and MF, then SF when lunar eclipse ends i use IS and MF again. And here is my rotation.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Djix is a 72 mage and Djixi a 80 dk at karazhan.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=phatkin

Raid Progress:
Classic - Non
TBC - Non
WotLK - Naxx 10 cleared and naxx 25 is not cleared because i did not have a guild who played naxx 25 man because they played ulduar instead.
Ulduar 10 - 8/14 bosses down. Ulduar 25 - 5/14 down.

Personal Information

Where are you from?:Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself:Well my name is Robert, i live in Stockholm Sweden. I like to play the game and alot of other games.

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
Incendia Proeliator, The people were signed up for raids and did not show up.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
I dont know since Incendia Proeliator is gone and i just migrated here from xavius so.

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot?
Yes.

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Well 20 - 23 all days if there isnt a test or something important i have to do instead.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
I have ventrilo 3.0 and 2.1 +.

What addons do you use?
Omen, DBM, Xperl

Finally Why should we pick you?
Well i have played Moonkin for a while and it really fits me. And im a nice person i like to talk on vent.

Anything else you would like to add?

Phatkin

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Druid balance application. Empty Re: [Declined] Druid balance application.

Post  Edgey Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:57 am

We raid until 24 you say you cannot raid until then? GooD luck finding a guild. Leaving this open for now for replies.

Edgey

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Druid balance application. Empty Re: [Declined] Druid balance application.

Post  Taima Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 am

Even factoring in talents and IFF, you're missing quite a bit of hit (~4%), your crit is pretty low and you've taken a spec geared toward dps with very little mana sustainability...with your crit % that's not that good an idea. Also...why glyph of starfire and no moonfire glyph? The only reason you'd want to extend moonfire duration is if the moonfire ticks were substantial, which the glyph does (Increases the periodic damage of your Moonfire ability by 75%, but initial damage is decreased by 90%.).Even factoring in MF's extra 10% crit, you get a substantial gain in damage as the DoT scales far better with sp than the initial. As it stands, you've basically wasted a glyph slot. Also, typhoon is dire for raiding, except for a few special cases (gluth, maybe XT, IC medium) so not really worth taking unless you know for sure you'll meet one of those and at other times it can be downright lethal. Just some friendly tips ^^

Taima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum