pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman Aveenge 80 lvl

Go down

[Accepted] Elemental Shaman Aveenge 80 lvl Empty [Accepted] Elemental Shaman Aveenge 80 lvl

Post  Avenge Tue May 19, 2009 7:16 am

Character Name: Aveenge
Class: Shaman
Specc and why you chose it: Played as melee dps in TBC and lvled alt too:) But then realised that i wanna try some spell ranged dps so i started to play shammy and choosed this spec ( 57/14/0 )
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : Suprememasta 32lvl warrior Smile

Where are you from?: Russia

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Alex. As all russians i love to drink with friends, play wow and ofc using my time to love my GF <3 crazy bitch Razz I can tell more about me but i think its not that necessary Very Happy

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Aveenge

Raid Progress: here it is :
Classic - didnt play Classic but know almost all MC (saw my mate playing)
TBC - all except Sunwell
WotLK - 10/14 ulduar10 9/14 ulduar25 ( i know all fights but Vezax and Yoggi )

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
At the moment i am Class Master in Ephorate but this guild is on the one step to be disband so i choosed your guild because of your progress and also some good players that i know.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Magvay - my best RL friend, Daroon - my good friend in wow and maybe some more guys:)

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
As i know your raid time is 20 00 - 24 00. It's perfect for me.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
yea i have it.
Anything else you would like to add? Hope you will make the right decision:) Thank you for reading and have a good day. Cool I love you

Avenge

Back to top Go down