pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Surv Hunter Looking For guild -Dosan-

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Surv Hunter Looking For guild -Dosan- Empty [Accepted] Surv Hunter Looking For guild -Dosan-

Post  Dosan Thu May 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Character Name:Dosan
Class:Survival Hunter 1/15/55
Specc and why you chose it:Survival - Proven Best dps over every other build.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :Zedelf 80 Holy pala ; Fknhostile 70 hunter (banker)

Where are you from?:Johannesburg South Africa

Tell us a little about yourself: Flair bartender at nights. Student studying Marketing At wits university During the day.Love music And computer gaming in general.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Dosan

Raid Progress:
Classic - n/a
TBC - Didnt raid anything as hunter. Healed Up to Swp with pala.
WotLK - All Raids Except Ulduar.

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. Lunacy , I went inactive with my paladin, Decided to start playing my hunter again. Shadowswift , Left Cuz there was no raid progression.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? Nopesir

What days and times (server time)can you raid? All nights except Fri-sat. Any time from 18:00 - Nosebleed

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yes ofc. Currently using vent.

Anything else you would like to add? Hope to hear from you guys soon. If not ill be back . . . hehe

Dosan

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Surv Hunter Looking For guild -Dosan- Empty Re: [Accepted] Surv Hunter Looking For guild -Dosan-

Post  Edgey Fri May 15, 2009 7:20 am

Whisper someone in game for an invite Smile.

Edgey

Back to top Go down