pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Bonemaim blood DK

Go down

[Accepted] Bonemaim blood DK Empty [Accepted] Bonemaim blood DK

Post  Bone Fri May 08, 2009 4:59 am

Character Name: Bonemaim
Class: DK
Specc and why you chose it:Blood seems to be favored by many since last patch, it goes nice with Armor penetration since it got buffed, and many of new items has it. But i wont mind changing spec for icy talons if you dont have enhance shammy.

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : I played a lot on my shammy Starmaim and also have a warrior Jolpazy wich i havent dinged to 80 yet (did a lot of pvp with it in TBC)

Where are you from?: Serbia

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Jovica, ordinary guy, philosophy student, living with my gf, playing wow and getting my colledge done soon i hope =)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Bonemaim
Armory seems updated with items and achievments but still shows stats all wrong (eg. Ap, crit)

Raid Progress:
Classic - none i play wow for about 2 years now
TBC - Cleared MH and 4 bosses in BT, then i made a few months pause, when i was back wotlk was out.
WotLK -All pre Ulduar, and Siege, Antechamber + Freya in Ulduar 10.

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I was in Pandemonium for year and a half, but guild changed a lot recently, and now there are hardly enough ppl for 1 Ulduar 10 group, once or twice a week =(

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? No.

What days and times (server time)can you raid? Im online at least 5 or 6 days a week form 7pm to 1am

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Been using it for a long time.

Anything else you would like to add?
One thing only. Starting midd summer, i have a lot of work to do, and might travel a bit so i wont be able to raid midd summer to begining of septembre.

Bone

Back to top Go down