[Accepted] Lachbad restoration shaman.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] Lachbad restoration shaman.

Post  Lachbad on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Welcome to my application, if you have any questions afterwards please do not hesistate to whisper me/ reply here.

Character Name: Lachbad
Class: Shaman
Specc and why you chose it: Restoration, been restoration since the vanilla days of World of Warcraft. That being said I have tried both elemental and enhancement, but they just didn't feel right compared to restoration.
Do you have any alts? If so please list them here : None above level 19 (not counting the standard DK).

Where are you from?: I'm Dutch.

Tell us a little about yourself: Well hello there, I'm Matt from Holland. Sadly I have been playing this way to addictive game since two weeks after it went live. What kind of person am I? I like to think of myself as being an easy-going kind of guy with a sense of humour, I don't get angry easily nor frustrated. I think of this game as a game (this doesn't mean I don't take it serious).

Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Lachbad

Raid Progress:
Classic - MC/BWL Cleared, First two bosses in AQ down.
TBC - Karazhan/SSC cleared all outdoor bosses downed.
WotLK - Naxx10/os10/os25/voa10/25(do those even count) cleared. Naxx25 was pugging that mostly went terrible I have seen all bosses being downed at a friends tho.
(Sidenote: The Classic raiding was done on this shaman/my druid, TBC was done on my druid, WotlK on my shaman again).

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed.
<OOM LOL> gotten into an argument with the leader and got kicked, been there for +- 2years tho. The argument was on a personal level if it matters you can whisper me about it. Don't feel like going into details here..

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you?
Merrith, possibly more that I might have met during pugs, no name springs into mind sofar tho. Some might know under my previous char name which was 'Lachy' female tauren 70 druid.

What days and times (server time)can you raid?
Usually tuesday/wednesday/friday/sunday. Sometimes not on monday (once every 4weeks?). Kind of depends on what friends are doing, I try to combine WoW as well as I can with real life.

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it?
Yes I do have it.

Anything else you would like to add?
As Edgey already told me you have two very active and well played resto shamans already, I understand that with my current gear I would not be allowed to go sarth 3d with you, and that ofcourse is fine with me.
All I want to say is that my gear can improve intime if you give me the chance, asfar as I know I have all the 'skill' needed to play a PvE restoration shaman. Also thanks for reading all this and please let me know if anything should be added.

Kind regards,
Matt.

Lachbad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Lachbad restoration shaman.

Post  Merrith on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 am

Lachbad is a buddy of mine, he's a great player with alot of experience. We've bought world of warcraft at the same day and played together ever since. I know he's capable of following instructions, learning and having a good laugh.

Another thing I think I should add, is that he got the Gladiator title twice on his druid! It shows some kind of dedication to the game i supose.

If you want a person that knows his class and the game really well, then it would be Matt Wink

Merrith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:42 am

^^

Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top