pLayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-realm enh/resto shaman

Go down

X-realm enh/resto shaman Empty X-realm enh/resto shaman

Post  d3m1son Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Character Information

Character Name:Hórus (will be changed if accepted)

Class:Shaman

Talent Build and why you chose it:Enh :- 16/55/0 I went for this spec because as far as I can see it has the best dmg output for raiding. Resto:- 0/16/55 For my resto spec I focused on a raid healing spec as I feel shamans are made for this.

What is your dps/tanking/healing rotation/priority on spells:Enh:- Enh shamans have a priority rather than a rotation and the way I see it is GW if off cooldown > Shamanistic range if off cooldown > Maelstrom Weapon if 5 stacks > Flame shock > Stormstrike > earth shock > lava lash > fire nova. Resto:- For resto I always keep Earth shield up on tank, riptide on tanks mostly unless needed elsewhere and chainheal

Do you have any alts? If so please list them here :Dbear, Demison

Armory Link:Hórus http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&cn=H%C3%B3rus
Dbear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&cn=Dbear
Demison http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&cn=Demison

Raid Progress:
Classic -Onyxia
TBC -Kara, ZA, SSC
WotLK - Naxx 10/25 Ulduar 10(10/14) 25(12/14) ToC 10/25 ICC 10(6/12) 25(6/12)

Personal Information

Where are you from?:Scotland

Tell us a little about yourself:Well im a fat guy who likes nothing better than playing WoW and Guitar. I play from when I wake up to when I go to bed so around 11 hours aday. I enjoy having a great laugh with my m8s on vent/xbox live!

General Information

What guilds have you previously been in and reason why you left/got removed. I'm in a guild ATM I'm looking to leave as it is very hard to get any kind of raid progress on my sever. ATM the sever only has 4 guild to down LK 25 and 9/10 PuGs only get 4/12 on 10 and 25.

Do you know anyone in the guild who can vouch for you? I don't

Are you comfortable with not always having a guaranteed raiding spot? Yes that is fine

pLayers generally raids from 20-24 server time from sunday-thursday. What days and times (server time)can you raid? I can raid anytime

Do you have ventrilo or are willing to install it? Yes, I also have a working Mic

What addons do you use? DBM, OMEN, Spartan UI, Recount, Heal Bot, a few others but not relavent for PvE

Finally Why should we pick you? I think you should pick me as I know my class and other classes very well I am hard working and showup on time for raids. I am willing to sacrifice my raid spot and spec if it is the best interest for the raid group/guild.

Anything else you would like to add? As you can see my gear isnt exactly awesome =p this is partly due to the lack of raiding on my sever and chances to get raid group togeather. I am not looking for a "free ride" from your guild I am looking prove that it's not all about OMFG look at his gearscore and to work hard at getting my gear.

d3m1son

Back to top Go down